What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite Movie Quotes

Jim Rockford

Bench
Of course a film starring Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder is going to have a lot of awesome quotes.

See No Evil,Hear No Evil(1989)

Wally: "I hear prison isn't so bad if you like it up the butt."

Dave: [impersonating a European doctor] "Tell me the first thing that pops into your brain."
Wally: "Pussy!"
Dave: "It's amazing! This man is cured!"

Wally: "These streets are bumpy."
Dave: "You're driving on the sidewalk!"

Dave: "Fuzzy Wuzzy was a woman?"

Dave: "Today I threatened to shoot a naked woman with my erection"

Dave: "And then one day, my wife turned into this remarkable creature that could sit on the end of a broomstick and take off. She could actually achieve flight."
Wally: "I think I was married to that woman once."
Dave: "Small world."

Medical Conference Attendee: [Addressing Wally, who is impersonating a Swedish gynecologist] "Which exercise would you find most beneficial to geriatric sexuality?"
Wally: [faking a Swedish accent] "Oh, boy. Well, some of my patients prefer walking, some prefer bicycling. But for best results, to guarantee satisfaction, most of them like f**king. You know, poonta-poonta-poonta. I like it myself, you know. One in the morning, and late at night."

Jim Rockford

Bench
The Last Dragon (1985)

Daddy Green: "Just direct-a your feets-a to Daddy Green's Pizza!"

Richie Green: [after seeing Leroy kissing Laura] "I'm gonna slap that sucker silly with a suit for alienation of affection! If it wasn't for me, he wouldn't even know who she was! Chocolate-covered yellow peril!"

Sho'nuff: [to Leroy] "Kiss my Converse!"

Leroy Green: "Sometimes it is hard to live the way of the wise."

Jim Rockford

Bench
What would a quotes thread be without some Jeff Spicoli wisdom.

Fast Times At Ridgemont High (1982)

Brad Hamilton: "Why don't you get a job Spicoli?"
Jeff Spicoli: "What for?"
Brad Hamilton: "You need money."
Jeff Spicoli: "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine."

Stu Nahan: [Spicoli is dreaming that he's won a surfing competition] "Hello everybody! I'm Stu Nahan, and I'd like you to meet this young man. His name, Jeff Spicoli. And Jeff, congratulations to you. Things looked kind of rough out there today."
Jeff Spicoli: "Well, I'll tell you Stu, I did battle some humongous waves! But you know, just like I told the guy on ABC, "Danger is my business!"
Stu Nahan: "You know, a lot of people expected maybe Mark "Cutback" Davis or Bob "Jungle Death" Gerrard would take the honors this year."
Jeff Spicoli: [laughs incredulously] "Those guys are androtops!"
Stu Nahan: [oblivious] "That's fantastic! Let me ask you a question. When you get out there, do you ever fear for your life?"
Jeff Spicoli: "Well Stu I'll tell you, surfing's not a sport, it's a way of life, it's no hobby. It's a way of looking at that wave and saying, "Hey bud, let's party!"
[focuses on Stu's sport coat]
Jeff Spicoli: "Where'd you get this jacket?"
Stu Nahan: [evasive] "I got this from the network. Let me ask you a question. What's next for Jeff Spicoli?"
Jeff Spicoli: "Heading over to the Australian and Hawaiian internationals, and then me and Mick are going to wing on over to London and jam with the Stones!"
[to the two girls next to him]
Jeff Spicoli: "And you guys are invited too!"

Jeff Spicoli: [driving and stoned] "People on 'ludes should not drive."

[after Spicoli wrecks Jefferson's car]
Jefferson's Brother: "My brother's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill you and he's gonna kill me, he's gonna kill us!"
Jeff Spicoli: "Hey man, just be glad I had fast reflexes!"
Jefferson's Brother: "My brother's gonna shit!"
Jeff Spicoli: "Make up your mind, dude, is he gonna shit or is he gonna kill us?"
Jefferson's Brother: "First he's gonna shit, then he's gonna kill us!"
Jeff Spicoli: "Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it."

Jeff Spicoli: "That was my skull! I'm so wasted!"

[a science class is visiting the morgue]
Mr. Vargas: "Are you in my class?"
Jeff Spicoli: "I am today."

Mr. Hand: "Aloha. My name is Mr. Hand."

Mr. Hand: "Mr. Spicoli?"
Jeff Spicoli: "That's the name they gave me!"

Jeff Spicoli: "Hey, wait a minute, there's no birthday party for me here!"

Curtis Spicoli: "Dad says you have to get up."
Jeff Spicoli: "Leave me alone!"
Curtis Spicoli: "Dad says you're gonna be late again, you butthole!"
Curtis Spicoli: "Dad says you're gonna be late again, you booger!"

Jim Rockford

Bench
Lol at androtops. Ruined one of his best lines. I still live in hope that an athlete drops that one in an interview.
Hahaha I didn't realise that had been auto-corrected until you mentioned it. You're right though, it is one of his best lines with classic delivery.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What would a quotes thread be without some Jeff Spicoli wisdom.

Fast Times At Ridgemont High (1982)

Brad Hamilton: "Why don't you get a job Spicoli?"
Jeff Spicoli: "What for?"
Brad Hamilton: "You need money."
Jeff Spicoli: "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine."

Stu Nahan: [Spicoli is dreaming that he's won a surfing competition] "Hello everybody! I'm Stu Nahan, and I'd like you to meet this young man. His name, Jeff Spicoli. And Jeff, congratulations to you. Things looked kind of rough out there today."
Jeff Spicoli: "Well, I'll tell you Stu, I did battle some humongous waves! But you know, just like I told the guy on ABC, "Danger is my business!"
Stu Nahan: "You know, a lot of people expected maybe Mark "Cutback" Davis or Bob "Jungle Death" Gerrard would take the honors this year."
Jeff Spicoli: [laughs incredulously] "Those guys are androtops!"
Stu Nahan: [oblivious] "That's fantastic! Let me ask you a question. When you get out there, do you ever fear for your life?"
Jeff Spicoli: "Well Stu I'll tell you, surfing's not a sport, it's a way of life, it's no hobby. It's a way of looking at that wave and saying, "Hey bud, let's party!"
[focuses on Stu's sport coat]
Jeff Spicoli: "Where'd you get this jacket?"
Stu Nahan: [evasive] "I got this from the network. Let me ask you a question. What's next for Jeff Spicoli?"
Jeff Spicoli: "Heading over to the Australian and Hawaiian internationals, and then me and Mick are going to wing on over to London and jam with the Stones!"
[to the two girls next to him]
Jeff Spicoli: "And you guys are invited too!"

Jeff Spicoli: [driving and stoned] "People on 'ludes should not drive."

[after Spicoli wrecks Jefferson's car]
Jefferson's Brother: "My brother's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill you and he's gonna kill me, he's gonna kill us!"
Jeff Spicoli: "Hey man, just be glad I had fast reflexes!"
Jefferson's Brother: "My brother's gonna shit!"
Jeff Spicoli: "Make up your mind, dude, is he gonna shit or is he gonna kill us?"
Jefferson's Brother: "First he's gonna shit, then he's gonna kill us!"
Jeff Spicoli: "Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it."

Jeff Spicoli: "That was my skull! I'm so wasted!"

[a science class is visiting the morgue]
Mr. Vargas: "Are you in my class?"
Jeff Spicoli: "I am today."

Mr. Hand: "Aloha. My name is Mr. Hand."

Mr. Hand: "Mr. Spicoli?"
Jeff Spicoli: "That's the name they gave me!"

Jeff Spicoli: "Hey, wait a minute, there's no birthday party for me here!"

Curtis Spicoli: "Dad says you have to get up."
Curtis Spicoli: "Dad says you're gonna be late again, you butthole!"
Curtis Spicoli: "Dad says you're gonna be late again, you booger!"
Some absolute classic lines in this one, still laughing might try and find it and watch it on on a lazy Sunday.

Jim Rockford

Bench
Some absolute classic lines in this one, still laughing might try and find it and watch it on on a lazy Sunday.
I've actually just downloaded the TV Cut as it contains some scenes not in the standard version. I've never seen it and plan on watching it tonight as I wait for the tennis to start.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Sam - Barbara! Barbara! Barbara!

Barbara- Mr. Cameron threw me out of the elevator,

and then I heard all those people screaming!

Sam- Probably the first time...

the old bastard ever did anybody a favor!

Lorne Greene (Sam ) and Monica Lewis ( Barbara ) -Earthquake

mozza91

Coach
Pat Healy: My real passion is my hobby.
Mary: Really, what’s that?
Pat Healy: I work with r*tards.
Mary: Isn’t that a little politically incorrect?
Pat Healy: No it’s, to hell with that. Nobody’s gonna tell me who I can and can’t work with, right?

Parra

Referee
"Yeah. Dude died in a hang-gliding accident. What an idiot! 'Ahh! I'm hang-gliding! Honey, take a good picture...I'm dead!' What a freak."

Latest posts