What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite Music Video

Mad Dogg

Juniors
No idea what the song's called (there's a song that goes with the clip? :lol: ), but the video has the babies parachuting down and landing on a very luscious lady. :hitit:

Alex28

Coach
smack my bitch up - prodigy
blowing dirt - goodshirt
praise you - fat boy slim
superstition - stevie wonder
paranoid android - radiohead
no surprises - radiohead

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Ctown Boy said:
I think that song your referring to is Boogie Pimps- Sunny

Not sure though
I believe you may have been on the mark with Boogie Pimps, but I think Sunny was the next song they released.

Big Bunny

Juniors
Hey Ladies - Beastie Boys
Wynona's big brown beaver - Primus
Beautiful World - Devo
Beer Sandwich - The F**k F**ks
In the Raw - Lubricated Goat
Sedated - The Ramones
Natural One - Folk Implosion
One - Metallica
Thriller - Micheal Jackson
Superstition - Stevie Wonder
Let's Dance - David Bowie
Cream - Prince
ACDC - Long way to the top
Spiderbait - Joyce's Hut
Alanis Morrisette - Wesley Willis
Hey Ya - Outkast
Don't call me dude - Scatterbrain
Heart shaped box - Nirvana

I don't know who the band is, but the weirdest clip I have seen is one where a chick is making out with a man made out of clay (or possibly crap) and he eventually washes away in her hands as they kiss in the shower. The only other thing I can remember from the clip is that they hang out at the bowling alley.

LESStar58

Referee
Karmichael Hunt said:
Come to Daddy and windowlicker by aphex twin are awesome clips. Very disturbing though

I remember the first time I saw the windowlicker clip...scarey shit! But from all accounts i've heard he is a genius!

Karmichael Hunt

Juniors
LESStar58 said:
Karmichael Hunt said:
Come to Daddy and windowlicker by aphex twin are awesome clips. Very disturbing though

I remember the first time I saw the windowlicker clip...scarey sh*t! But from all accounts i've heard he is a genius!

Are you talking about the musician or the director? They are both very talented indeed.

The band Goodshirt also made some nice one shot video clips. Can't remember the names of the songs (one title was a girls name) but one clip was the band destroying a car but shown in reverse and the other was the band robbing this girls apartment while she was listening to music. Very well made.

Ctown Boy

Juniors
Mad Dogg said:
Ctown Boy said:
I think that song your referring to is Boogie Pimps- Sunny

Not sure though
I believe you may have been on the mark with Boogie Pimps, but I think Sunny was the next song they released.

Boogie Pimps- Somebody to love, thats the one

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Budy Holly- weezer :lol: , that's a classic clip.....great song aswell.

I noted that Big Bunny mentioned " Let's dance" & "sedated" by Bowie and the Ramones, they are great songs but the clips make it even better.

Also love Blink 182 music clips, fantastic & original, but you cannot beat 80's hair metal arena film clips :D

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Also

Live wire- Motely Crue
Beat it - Michael Jackson ( only because of Eddie being the guitarist & all)
Neon knight- Black Sabbath-Ronni James Dio
Jeremy- Pearl Jam
You could be mine Gunners
Walking on the moon- Police
I can't stand loosing - Police
Pet Cemetary- Ramones
Poison- Alice Cooper

Latest posts