What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite spirit or liquer??

j_tig

Juniors
bundy at the top of the list of spirits, normally start the night off with a few beers thenb switch to bundy on tap if its available! mmm
try to avoid bourbon, but if someone buys a round i'll drink it.

the only things i try and avoid ike the plague, at least up until i'm really trashed is wine and anything with nuts in it - ie frangelico, cant stand the taste!

Raider_69

Post Whore
i can barely stomach tequila after one night where i had about 10 shots in one hour... chucked my guts up, now if i have more than 2 shots i feel seedy as #-o

legallyblonde

Juniors
I cant stomach tequila at all ever since a mates 18th of drinking way to much of it...never been so sick in my life.
When people order tequilla at work I cringe. Tequilla is the devil :?

chileman

Coach
Can't stomach rum...but the worst is Southern Comfort, had a nasty experience with it at an Angels/Rose Tatoo concert, can't even handle the smell of it now!

j_tig

Juniors
its amazing how many people i know that dont/cant drink tequila, all of them say the same thing: 'i dont drink it ever since...'
thankfully i never drink that much tequila anyway

Crusader

Bench
Beer is good... but fattening. I put on *coughs* kilos on my holidays :oops:

Everyone says they can't stand the smell of something they got violently ill from, just happens to be Tequila quite often :lol:

TIP: Never drink it on an empty stomach, especially with heaps of salt :roll:

MARGARITA'S RULE! Wash your mouth out CH :evil:

Chondricthyes

Juniors
Gobble, gobble, gobble - steady now folk its ALL about that Wild Turkey.

a Few cubes of ice and water-- mama.

Jagermiester and Butterscotch shnapps a MUST for Ski trips(with a bottle of the wild buzzard of course) - they will make any fall down Funnel web melt from your body.

And when all else fails-

GIMME SOME OF THAT OL JANX SPIRIT!