What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite spirit or liquer??

Anonymous

Juniors
I used to go for vodka in my school days. Especially the shit you can get for like $12, haha. These days I'm mo likely to be drinking Jim Beam and Coke.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Chicken_Hunter said:
Crusader said:
MARGARITA'S RULE! Wash your mouth out CH :evil:

I meant tequilla by itself tastes like dirt. Its ok mixed with things.. Tequilla sunrises are pretty cool.

Mezcal - the real Tequila is good on it's own. Actually I cannot drink that with anything else.

Obviously my fave is Tequila and I have done all the usuals as in the salt and lemons but my favourite was the slammers and that would the be the start to my night out. But I usually drink the clear Tequila with Lemonade.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Firstly: Pepsi tastes like chlorinated water. If Coke had the ability to urinate, it would piss all over Pepsi.

Fave Spirits: Amaretto, bourbon, and rum

weasel

First Grade
Jack and coke is the best, although I can't really afford it these days. I've been drinking a lot of Bundy dry and lime lately, I don't like rum much though. Hate vodka and tequila. Clear spirits taste like hangover. Jim Beam is good, I like canadian club too.

j_tig

Juniors
anyone ever doen the tequila 'suicide'
a mate of mine did it once and everyone in the bar we were at wet themselves laughing, got us the members discount on our drinks because it was the funniest thing the bartender had ever seen!!
for those who dont know its a tequila shot but instead of lick, shot, suck, u snort the salt, shot the tequila and squirt the lemon in ur eye! funny for all involved, except for the poor drinker

Raider_69

Post Whore
j_tig said:
a mate of mine did it once and everyone in the bar we were at wet themselves laughing, got us the members discount on our drinks because it was the funniest thing the bartender had ever seen!!
for those who dont know its a tequila shot but instead of lick, shot, suck, u snort the salt, shot the tequila and squirt the lemon in ur eye! funny for all involved, except for the poor drinker

yep mate, done it at a party of mine
a mate got the photo of me pissed as a skunk, squirting the lemon jucie in my eye

NickLemon12.jpg

Anonymous

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
j_tig said:

yep mate, done it at a party of mine
a mate got the photo of me pissed as a skunk, squirting the lemon jucie in my eye

NickLemon12.jpg

Owwies!

Mine is Wild Turkey.

Latest posts