What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feb 7 trial at Kogarah v Mudgee Dragons

TheRev

First Grade
Should play it every year, 1st Grade vs Cutters in itself, I know they train that way all the time, but id love to see them go at it.. Stanley vs Williams, Quinlan vs Sir Dugan, Rein vs Garvey and so on..

gorilla

First Grade
Should play it every year, 1st Grade vs Cutters in itself, I know they train that way all the time, but id love to see them go at it.. Stanley vs Williams, Quinlan vs Sir Dugan, Rein vs Garvey and so on..

I like it !

Goes back a few years.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
$5 at the gate, free for kids.

There's some cheap flights on Jetstar. I'm going, the boss can get stuffed.

Godz Illa

Coach

No chance of that happening. The Cutters will be strictly Cutters players, as well as triallists. Quinlan, Stanley etc will be on the Dragons side

Father Ted

First Grade
$5 at the gate, free for kids.

There's some cheap flights on Jetstar. I'm going, the boss can get stuffed.

Have to make it a group day out, Rexxy, Gorilla etc . By the way about the boss i sure hope "She" Doesn't read this.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Have to make it a group day out, Rexxy, Gorilla etc .
As five bucks a head, it's my shout. The more the merrier. :thumn
Father Ted said:
By the way about the boss i sure hope "She" Doesn't read this.
Me: "Hey, I just got back from Sydney."
The better half: "When did you go?"

big pat

Coach
As five bucks a head, it's my shout. The more the merrier. :thumn
Me: "Hey, I just got back from Sydney."
The better half: "When did you go?"

i'm in, willow you just need to entice juanfarkall, and you complete the set.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Damm, I will be in Tasmania camping, fishing, going for Lobster, abalone, flounder and sitting back by a log fire, wait a minute Im not not going to miss anything, will post up the photos in the fishing section. :)

TheRev

First Grade
No chance of that happening. The Cutters will be strictly Cutters players, as well as triallists. Quinlan, Stanley etc will be on the Dragons side
Ah thats nowhere near as interesting.. but still an excuse to see some young kids and the 1st grade squad, will be fun anyway.. probably wont take it too seriously with a few laughs id hope.

R2K

Bench
Looking forward to this one. A bit of a consolation prize for Kogarah but a positive nonetheless. Great for Mudgee RL as well.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
i'm in, willow you just need to entice juanfarkall, and you complete the set.
Looks like a healthy roll up Pat. Juan is on the A list. Here's hoping we see a lot of fellow forummers there.

Friday, February 7
4:45pm – Gate A Opens
5:00pm – NYC v Sydney Roosters
7:00pm – NRL v Mudgee Dragons & Illawarra Cutters
Admission Details: Adults $5, Kids aged 14 years and under FREE at the Gate

Last edited:

Godz Illa

Coach
I'll be there. With the benefit of daylight savings it seems this may be our only chance at experiencing an afternoon game at Kogarah for the year.

big pat

Coach
Looks like a healthy roll up Pat. Juan is on the A list. Here's hoping we see a lot of fellow forummers there.

Friday, February 7
4:45pm ? Gate A Opens
5:00pm ? NYC v Sydney Roosters
7:00pm ? NRL v Mudgee Dragons & Illawarra Cutters
Admission Details: Adults $5, Kids aged 14 years and under FREE at the Gate

a couple of pre drinks in the new premier lounge, i wonder if we could get the preacher along.

Latest posts