What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feleti Mateo (The Saviour)

If people want to write about how good a player Junior player is then they should be able without being bagged. I don't understand what the big deal is with giving an opinion if you think a Junior player should make it or not. People on here are entitled to their opinions and should say what they well bloody want to. Even if they name the whole damn Flegg team. If you don't like it then don't read it.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
Jake the snake said:
If people want to write about how good a player Junior player is then they should be able without being bagged. I don't understand what the big deal is with giving an opinion if you think a Junior player should make it or not. People on here are entitled to their opinions and should say what they well bloody want to. Even if they name the whole damn Flegg team. If you don't like it then don't read it.

Thats absolute rubbish. :lol: :lol: :lol: .......only joking

Utey

Coach
COACH STERLING said:
You say it's absolute rubbish.

Specify why then?

Players who play around rep players are always going to learn more and become better, if you disagree with that then I guess you've never player any sport before to understand how it works.

Just to help you along the way, if you work with qualified professionals in your workplace, then it's better than working with people that have no qualification or skills. Would you agree?

Or have you never worked before either?

I shouldn't have too, its fairly self explanatory, but seeing as you seem a bit "special" I might have too.

Burty has always had the talent to be a quality player. It's been this season where he has finally earnt a position because of his outstanding form and kept out a class youngster in Jarryd Hayne. Take it from me, Hagan wants Jarryd playing FB, but can't because of Burts form. Thats a massive achievement in itself. I think the years of being pushed from Fullback, Wing, Centres, Utility ruined any chance of him becoming as dominant and comfortable in the Fullback position as he's currently showing.

Burt isn't riding on anyone else's form, he's making his own success by playing solid consistent football. Wraps where due, he's earnt his stripes. Of course he is reveling p-laying in a side which is going so well, and to think he isn't playing a large part of that is just showing how pointless your argument is.

:LOL: Never worked before? Didn't take long before you had to resort to personal remarks :roll::roll:

COACH STERLING

Juniors
<UPtheEELS> said:
I shouldn't have too, its fairly self explanatory, but seeing as you seem a bit "special" I might have too.

Burty has always had the talent to be a quality player. It's been this season where he has finally earnt a position because of his outstanding form and kept out a class youngster in Jarryd Hayne. Take it from me, Hagan wants Jarryd playing FB, but can't because of Burts form. Thats a massive achievement in itself. I think the years of being pushed from Fullback, Wing, Centres, Utility ruined any chance of him becoming as dominant and comfortable in the Fullback position as he's currently showing.

Burt isn't riding on anyone else's form, he's making his own success by playing solid consistent football. Wraps where due, he's earnt his stripes. Of course he is reveling p-laying in a side which is going so well, and to think he isn't playing a large part of that is just showing how pointless your argument is.

:lol: Never worked before? Didn't take long before you had to resort to personal remarks :roll::roll:

Absolute Rubbish!

Utey

Coach
prod_104_1548.gif

Kornstar

Coach
COACH STERLING said:
Its also a case of Burt inproving because of the players around him. ;-)

Burt has always had the talent, i have talked to people who played Matthews and Ball with him and they said he was the most gifted player they had seen, he broke records and tore it up.

He then came to First Grade too early, he never got to develop properly, imo i believe he has been getting better because the pressure is not on him, the further he gets away from being the talented 17 year old he was, the more mature and less expectation is on him........i have been a Burt supporter from the beggining and always will be.......he deserves his spot at the moment.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
<UPtheEELS> said:

I'll take that as a wrap :D

Burty has always had the talent to be a quality player.

I never said he hasn't did I?

It's been this season where he has finally earnt a position because of his outstanding form and kept out a class youngster in Jarryd Hayne.

He has earn't his spot and I didn't say that he hadn't.

Take it from me, Hagan wants Jarryd playing FB, but can't because of Burts form. Thats a massive achievement in itself. I think the years of being pushed from Fullback, Wing, Centres, Utility ruined any chance of him becoming as dominant and comfortable in the Fullback position as he's currently showing.

Whats that got to do with me sugesting that he is reaping the rewards by playing alongside quality players?

:lol: Never worked before? Didn't take long before you had to resort to personal remarks

Maybe you should go back to your first response and see what you said to me before crying about being personally attacked.

:roll::roll:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Blind freddy could see that Mateo was good enough for first grade, Same as Hayne. After watching him in the 2005 PL grand Final you could see ha was a star of the future.

Who knows how Mateo would have went if he got a fair run in late 2004 and into 2005. Lucky for us we have signed him for 3 more years, it would have been a disgrace if we had of lost a player of his talent.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
Kornstar said:
Burt has always had the talent, i have talked to people who played Matthews and Ball with him and they said he was the most gifted player they had seen, he broke records and tore it up.

He then came to First Grade too early, he never got to develop properly, imo i believe he has been getting better because the pressure is not on him, the further he gets away from being the talented 17 year old he was, the more mature and less expectation is on him........i have been a Burt supporter from the beggining and always will be.......he deserves his spot at the moment.

FMD.

All I suggested that he is benefiting from playing with the quality thats around him.

I never suggested he doesn't have talent.

Sometimes I think you guys just want an argument or something.

Just for the record guys....BURT IS PLAYING WELL AND DESERVES HIS SPOT.

Kornstar

Coach
COACH STERLING said:
FMD.

All I suggested that he is benefiting from playing with the quality thats around him.

I never suggested he doesn't have talent.

Sometimes I think you guys just want an argument or something.

Just for the record guys....BURT IS PLAYING WELL AND DESERVES HIS SPOT.

Apologies, was not trying to attack you, i was just stating my opnion on Burt and his history..........i didn't mean for you to get offended you........

NT_Eelsfan

Juniors
i was lookin at some grand final pics last year on Krisnans Bebo site and i came upon this

im starting to see why he didnt get a run in firsts.. he looks chubby in this compared to this year

cam you tell the diff or is it just me?

Avenger

Immortal
The most precious talent that we have unearthed in a long long time.

What a Player!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::thumb:C:

PS I told you so as did Jake the snake and other believers. :cool:

It was meant to be Tim and Feleti not Finch and Feleti.

Tim and Feleti were magic, they had thisunderstanding like Kenny and sterling........... how did we go wrong???