What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feleti's Injury

Hurriflatch

Referee
Ash Graham is out for a month maybe more with a knee injury

no word on Mateo but the fact he came back when the game was won and there was no real point in risking him suggests that he'll be fine.

Utey

Coach
Hurriflatch said:
Ash Graham is out for a month maybe more with a knee injury

no word on Mateo but the fact he came back when the game was won and there was no real point in risking him suggests that he'll be fine.

Who gives a f*ck about Ash?

Just saw a replay and the little cheapshot over the top when Burty chased that grubber to score was very catesque.

Jodeci

Bench
Feleti has scans tomorrow morning but will play next Monday Night. He is very confidnet that he will be ok

Avenger

Immortal
Jodeci said:
Feleti has scans tomorrow morning but will play next Monday Night. He is very confidnet that he will be ok

It seems that you may know him. Please do us all a favour and tell him to stay at the eels. Everytime I see him in public, the drinks will be on me. :D

dazeely

First Grade
Jodeci said:
I think we will be all buying him drinks. The boy knows how to drink also

does that indicate that he may be staying put or that we will struggle to keep him?

thedux

Juniors
His best game by far this year, with more straight running when it was needed. Was relying on his footwork a bit much the last couple of weeks but his size will get him over the adv line more often than not. Good to see a young player starting to play to their potential.

dazeely

First Grade
parraitdoesmatta said:
Pretty sure he will be staying put. Expect an announcement prior to our next game monday night.

is that your opinion or from a reliable source?

Parra will not let him go. He will be a eel expect an announcement very soon. You think that us fans only spot the talent. We have a player that can possibly be the next N Hindmarsh.

Pazza

First Grade
i recon he plays better when he starts. really wants to get his hands on the ball and cart it up.

mateo and cordoba are the new hindmarsh and cayless. they will be the foundation of the parra pack for the next decade

Stagger eel

Staff member
parraitdoesmatta said:
Parra will not let him go. He will be a eel expect an announcement very soon. You think that us fans only spot the talent. We have a player that can possibly be the next N Hindmarsh.

geez..I wish I had your optimisim ;-)

Mr_E

Juniors
I saw him in Parra just 50 minutes ago walking fairly freely, all-be-it with a knee brace, but otherwise Ok.

Jodeci

Bench
Quote:
Originally Posted by parraitdoesmatta
Pretty sure he will be staying put. Expect an announcement prior to our next game monday night.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope your right champ