What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fergo Disputing Faking Injury

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Why don't they just sack him. He gets what he wants and they get a big contract off their books they can invest in someone who isnt a headcase.

Well he's free to leave at the end of this season due to his get-out clause for Furner. All the dumbarse had to do was show up for a couple of weeks and everything is good.

Now he's opened himself up to de-registration. Smart bloke.

Apey

Staff member
You just knew it wasn't going to end well when Dugan got #dorguson tattooed on him, 2 down 1 to go. Sandor doesn't seem as dumb as the other two in fairness though... he's just shit apparently.

unbreaK

Juniors
I hope he's never allowed to play in the NRL again, the game would be better off without him, complete and utter dickhead.

Evenflow

Bench
Why don't they just sack him. He gets what he wants and they get a big contract off their books they can invest in someone who isnt a headcase.

Because if they sack him they may be liable for some sort or pay out but if he activates his release clause and leaves on his own accord it'll definitely cost them nothing.

Either way he's just a shit human being.

Well he's free to leave at the end of this season due to his get-out clause for Furner. All the dumbarse had to do was show up for a couple of weeks and everything is good.

Now he's opened himself up to de-registration. Smart bloke.

I don't think intelligence and rational thinking are Fergo's strengths.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Surely the NRL has to make a stand and re-register him for 12-24 months.

I can't see how ANY fan would want this merkin at their club.

He makes Josh Dugan seem like Hazem El Masri in the good bloke stakes.

Raider_69

Post Whore
You just knew it wasn't going to end well when Dugan got #dorguson tattooed on him, 2 down 1 to go. Sandor doesn't seem as dumb as the other two in fairness though... he's just shit apparently.

Sandor is off to french rugby next year. All 3 are f**king out, 12 months ago, that thought would be disgusting, now i cant wait for

Raider_69

Post Whore
Surely the NRL has to make a stand and re-register him for 12-24 months.

I can't see how ANY fan would want this merkin at their club.

He makes Josh Dugan seem like Hazem El Masri in the good bloke stakes.

My contempt for this merkin exceeds even my hatred for Newcastle. Dugan aint got shit on this turd muncher

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Absolute clown. Forget for a moment that he's an rugby league player earning excellent money and living a life other young blokes can only dream of.

He's awaiting court on charges of indecent assault.
His employer has stood him down.
He is in danger of being deregistered by his profession's ruling body.

All this for a guy who was on the edge of reaching the pinnacle of his sport. He needs to be deregistered for his own good and if he's going to get support from Mundine than lets hope that bloke doesn't send him off to union somewhere before he gets his mind right. The guy's got some serious issues.

Edwahu

Bench
I'm sure if they tested him he would be deemed a minor for legal purposes.

Dugans douchery at least seemed calculated. Fergos is just stupidity. He has a release clause already FFS.

Last edited:

God-King Dean

Immortal
canberra-blake-ferguson.jpg

Raider_69

Post Whore
He's not as good right now but Jack Wighton is going to be a pretty tremendous centre. Good replacement.

Latest posts