What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fergo Disputing Faking Injury

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Really hard to see a club wanting to pick him up now.

but he can play footy....i think some clubs would take serial killers if they could play well. every club thinks they can turn a dickhead around

What an absolute waste.

i think he potentially could have played in the world cup this year, but with his antics and being stood down that wont happen now...

I'm impressed...

I didn't think a head with his ego would be able to fit into a Toyota Yaris.

strong contender for post of the year :clap:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
If there is one positive that has come from this mess its I've been introduced to the comedy gold that is Grayson Goodwins Twitter. What a peanut.

Spot On

Coach
Well he's free to leave at the end of this season due to his get-out clause for Furner. All the dumbarse had to do was show up for a couple of weeks and everything is good.

Now he's opened himself up to de-registration. Smart bloke.

Thought his mentor was going to fix all these problems. Seems as though he is getting the wrong advice.

Perth Red

Post Whore
As I said he is facing a charge that will see him kicked out of the NRL if found guilty. Maybe he can see the writing on the wall and has already given the game away,

bileduct

Coach
Saw this over at the Greenhouse and couldn't stop laughing...

998469_644307072260304_1319050395_n.jpg

Chook

First Grade
The inbred idiot comes from Wellington is commonly known as a Wello Derro.

His whole family are recognised geniuss within the Wello community. They give bogans a bad name.

Chook.

nrlnrl

First Grade
I'm tired of all the people in rugby league when asked about him saying what a great bloke he is. If they cared about him at all as a person ( rather than just a good player ) they would tell him to wake up to himself & not keep escaping challenges in life by running away or turning to alcohol. The group of people supposedly helping him at the moment are only doing it for publicity or possible financial gain. Surely they realise that his current behaviour is only deterring clubs from signing him.

A possible solution would be for the NRL to ban him for 12 months but send him to a country town where he works 5 days a week. He would also have to spend time coaching junior players in that town / local area. He mightn't enjoy it at first & be tempted to give up, but the long term benefits would help him as a rugby league player & more importantly as a person. Yes we should care for people, but sometimes the best way to show this is by making them learn that you value the things you really have to work for, not just expect to be always given things.

At 23 he still has time to turn things around, but people need to make him responsible for his actions - rather than continually finding excuses for him. The sad thing is he might end up on life's scrap heap, not just be a wasted talent in rugby league.

Haffa

He has Mundine speak for him because he's too stupid to talk himself? That's like getting Osama Bin Laden to pilot your plane.

Latest posts