What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fergo Disputing Faking Injury

Raider_69

Post Whore
Sounds like Fergo was bullied by the club and other Raiders players which is disgraceful. I can understand now why he wouldn't want to be apart of that environment. Hope his faith in rugby league is not lose and he's able to rebuild at another club

Good news Usain Bolt,
Nigerian prince emailed me today and informed me that his rich son Absalom died a week ago in South Africa and has left a grand fortune of 1,304,976,551 ZAR ($163.63 million USD). I cannot claim the entire sum himself because of his noble status in a foreign country, and the government will take the fortune for itself soon. Thus, im asking for your help in transferring the money due to my excellent credit. In return, I will let you keep almost half of the sum ($75 million USD).

If you could just PM me your bank details, including credit card number, user names/account numbers, passwords, security numbers etc and ill be happy to process this for you.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Sounds like Fergo was bullied by the club and other Raiders players which is disgraceful. I can understand now why he wouldn't want to be apart of that environment. Hope his faith in rugby league is not lose and he's able to rebuild at another club

You're not even trying anymore.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I showed faith in the Raiders before the season started and all through the season but they should be kicked out of the comp now,Raiders are a disgrace.

Usain Bolt

Bench
Raiders obviously have a disgraceful culture, how else can you explain numerous players leaving/wanting to leave/getting sacked. When is the last time a big name player actually signed with them? they don't sound like a club I'd wanna be apart of. Maybe Furners sacking will change things, who knows.

bottle

Coach
Raiders obviously have a disgraceful culture, how else can you explain numerous players leaving/wanting to leave/getting sacked. When is the last time a big name player actually signed with them? they don't sound like a club I'd wanna be apart of. Maybe Furners sacking will change things, who knows.

Relocate Canberra to New Zealand is the answer.

Would increase the IQ of both countries with a single action.

Frailty

First Grade
Given that Milford and Papalli caught on the piss less than 48 hours, when will people stop going 'poor Canberra'? Seriously, they say a player's misbehaviour is 'a welfare issue' every single time.

There is no denying the players' personal responsibility, but when does Canberra take theirs?

betcats

Referee
Given that Milford and Papalli caught on the piss less than 48 hours, when will people stop going 'poor Canberra'? Seriously, they say a player's misbehaviour is 'a welfare issue' every single time.

There is no denying the players' personal responsibility, but when does Canberra take theirs?

I agree, any other club would of stood the pair down for the game no matter their finals chances imo.

Lucas-Con

Juniors
Raiders need some new blood at the top cause the current merkins don't have a clue.

As for the players they have a contract they want out they shouldn't be allowed to play for another club until that contract expires.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Well the news is that our chairman, John McIntyre, is standing down. So changes at the top appear to be happening.

betcats

Referee
lol bullsh*t.

Whatever, I honestly think most clubs would, they were caught drinking two days before a game, obviously a clear breach of the rules that have been set for them. Not punishing them until after the season is pissweak and sends a bad message to your players, it seems Furner lost the senior playing group because he was unwilling to punish talented players for misbehaving, this is more of the same.

Playing them didnt help one bit with the result, you got 50 put on you, it may of even hurt you for that game.

Carney, Dugan, Fergo..now these two, keep thinking your just unlucky, maybe it will change.

Last edited:
Well the news is that our chairman, John McIntyre, is standing down. So changes at the top appear to be happening.

This.

For all the shit we've gone through this season, it had been one of the worst seasons of all time until now. Bonehead standing down is the best thing that could have happened to this club. Generational change is needed and a new chair will undoubtedly open up the purse strings for football operations to have what they need to make this club successful. We've never had issues with development, but we've had issues with resources with the FG team.

Not only that but in the space of a few weeks all traces of nepotism with the Furners and McIntyre's has been wiped out.

This is a great day to be a Raiders fan IMO. We'll still suck next year, but long term I can see us being a more successful club.

Latest posts