What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fergo

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Fergo is the last thing your club needs!!! I hope the NRL stand behind the Raiders and refuse to register his contract! The bloke is a blight on our great game.

roboshark

Coach
I don't want him. He might be the missing piece of our premiership puzzle but more likely he will be the final nail in our coffin. We can't afford any more bad press

Pass on him

Ads

First Grade
Fergo is the last thing your club needs!!! I hope the NRL stand behind the Raiders and refuse to register his contract! The bloke is a blight on our great game.

Unless the raiders sack him, why would they? If he has the Furner get out clause in the contract then its bad luck. Same thing happened to us when he left in the first place.

If the court case doesn't go well then its a different story obviously.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Unless the raiders sack him, why would they? If he has the Furner get out clause in the contract then its bad luck. Same thing happened to us when he left in the first place.

If the court case doesn't go well then its a different story obviously.

The Raiders have stood him down mate, for drinking whilst injured(again) and missing training.

skeepe

Immortal
Missed training, won't answer calls from the club. Can't believe I ever defended the filthy merkin.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Missed training, won't answer calls from the club. Can't believe I ever defended the filthy merkin.
I've heard as much from a bloke at work who is close mates with a Raiders reserve grader. My workmate has echoed your thoughts. Seems if Fergo is happy and contented he will give you the world. But once he's decided to exit he couldn't give a fegg. Its that honouring your commitment biso he needs to sort out. I reckon all the other shit that he is carrying on with is associate with that attitude. Just random thoughts though. FTR I also heard that he will be with us next year as well.

Latest posts