What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fergo

newman

First Grade
I know a bloke who saw Fergo tonight and he said that he was definitely,maybe, possibly coming
to the sharks once he has done partying and that is no joke.

Special K

Coach
Don't forget before TC signed he went ok a bender in Thailand and on the Gold Coast. Fergie is getting it out of his system

stevie013

Juniors
just charged with high range speeding, also without a license whilst on his way to canberra last week.

source : 2gb

Sharkman

Juniors
He's a complete mess, clearly.

Absolutely high risk, high reward. I want us to sign him but I'm dreading what he'll get up to. I didn't feel that way about Carney though, felt like he calmed himself down.

If we get ASADA related sanction is it worth it if we're penalised points next year/ excluded from finals/ have suspensions? He's hardly the fight trough adversity type of guy we'd need in that situation.

Feej

First Grade
In all seriousness it makes me wonder if he's suffering from depression or some other mental illness.

Feej

First Grade
If he's in trouble with the law again, I rekon' the NRL might take it out of everyone's hands anyway.

deanothep

Juniors
I would be stoked to pick up Fergo. It's risky yeah but he is a top line centre which is something we really need.

Card Shark

Immortal
My greatest fear if we signed him would be that he'd drag Carney down with him.

Forget Carney, what about the whole club that is bent over atm.

He might be the catalyst for the final shafting.

Massive risk.. Yes I wanna win a comp but Ive also had a gutful of the negative press.

CEO

Juniors
Looks like fergo got some tattoo tips from Carney. Right arm now covered in ink since photo with Todd.

Suspended Raiders centre Blake Ferguson is in trouble again, after he was caught by police speeding, and driving while under suspension.

Police said a 23-year-old man was clocked driving a Toyota Yaris, allegedly travelling at 128km/h in a 110km/h zone on the Hume Highway near Mittagong, about halfway between Canberra and Sydney about 2.15pm on Saturday.

Checks revealed the man’s ACT licence was already suspended.

He was issued with a speeding ticket for exceeding the speed limit by more than 10km/h and a field court attendance notice for driving while suspended.

He will appear at Moss Vale Local Court on October 21.

The charges cap off a bad week for Ferguson, who was stood down by the Raiders on Wednesday, and had his $300,000 salary cut off.

Ferguson’s days at the club appear numbered, with the Raiders’ board delivering the 23-year-old an ultimatum for him to personally front them and explain his behaviour or face the sack.

Josh Dugan was given a similar proposal earlier in the season, leaving the club no choice but to axe the fullback when he failed to show.

Ferguson has been stood down without pay for missing training and drinking while injured.

Ferguson has been in Sydney in recent days, and on Wednesday night Grayson Goodwin - younger brother of NRL players Bryson and Bronx Goodwin - posted a photo on social media site Instagram of the pair in a car, with the line “I found him”.

Raiders chief executive Don Furner said Ferguson had not explained why he skipped training on Tuesday and Wednesday, with club administration unable to contact him.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-suspension-20130829-2srxf.html#ixzz2dKK7oUlg

Latest posts