What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fergo

carcharias

Immortal
I actually spoke to fergo the other night.

I will say this.
He seems like a nice enough bloke and was quite happy to be hassled by me.
I will also say, his best bet is to keep his mouth shut ...he is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Mundine is probably just using Fergo to add a bit of controversy/publicity to a fight that nobody cares about .

Frenzy.

Immortal
flick me!

When the kid talks he gets crucified and now when he shuts up he gets crucified.

No wonder part of the delay in his decision is he is worried about how Sharks fans will accept him.

Quigs

Immortal
I love all things Fergo, always have always will.

Have you ever heard me once speak harshly of Fathead, I mean Fergo.

Sign him now, crikey I'll even throw in $20.00 towards it.

shaggs

Coach
I don't give 2 f**ks if he is borderline genius or a Mensa genius (like myself),
Or if he speaks too much or not enough.

I don't care if he has an alcohol problem who is locked away after every training session like an animal. All I care is that for the time he is on the training paddock or in the gym and most importantly on the field, he puts in 100%, scores tries, stops tries, respects his teammates and most importantly himself.

End /

Inferno

Coach
He'd probably benefit from a year out of the game, Carney style.

f**k it, we should sign him.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
flick me!

When the kid talks he gets crucified and now when he shuts up he gets crucified.

No wonder part of the delay in his decision is he is worried about how Sharks fans will accept him.

I reckon they will accept him as soon as they see him score his first try in the blue black and white.

webShark

Originally Posted by Frenzy.
flick me!

What decision is he worried about?

I can help him out. Don't come here. Your not wanted by some Sharks fans. There is a strong chance you will drag TC down, the club further down and take up lots of our cap. Not to even mention his assault charge and probable de registration from the NRL. Centrelink Comets Fergo or Orange PCYA.

When Dugan sacked I thought Fathead had dodged a bullet.

Last edited:

Feej

First Grade
There is a strong chance you will drag TC down, the club further down and take up lots of our cap. Not to even mention his assault charge and probable de registration from the NRL. Centrelink Comets Fergo or Orange PCYA.

On the contrary, it sounds like TC is actually trying to help him out and dare I say it, "mentor" him a little.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Look, I don't like him as a person.
I don't want Mundine or Nasser involved with our club in any way.
He is a freakish footballing talent.
If he is cleared of the charges against him and he comes to our club and performs well then great.
BUT if he drags any players down and brings more shit on our club I'll organize the lynch mob to bury the Kent myself.

webShark

On the contrary, it sounds like TC is actually trying to help him out and dare I say it, "mentor" him a little.

First time I've seen him photographed in a pub since joining from the Roosters.Sign him if you like. I will just withdraw my financial support from the club. No big deal.

You don't come through drug scandals and then sign the biggest half wit around. If we lose players through ASADA he will probably invoke a clause to leave to join a team who can win the comp. Hope so.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Shaun Berrigan quoted as saying: " Blake’s been nothing but dramas this year for the club,”.

shaggs

Coach
Didnt berrigan play on to top up his super fund.

What's worse a guy who can play that is a douche or a guy who knows he is past it yet collects his pay every week??