What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fergo

carcharias

Immortal
I think our reputation is beyond f**king farked.

Sign Fergo
win a comp
immediately fold
never have to worry about this shit ever again
die happy

in that order.

imasharkie

Coach
Didnt berrigan play on to top up his super fund.

What's worse a guy who can play that is a douche or a guy who knows he is past it yet collects his pay every week??
Better still...Pom or Fergo.
Love to see Fergo back with us, after all he can help to win a premiership. Pom=no chance of winning.
I'm getting closer to the grave and after 30 years all I want is a Sharks premiership.
Get Fergo Flanno.

shaggs

Coach
Better still...Pom or Fergo.
Love to see Fergo back with us, after all he can help to win a premiership. Pom=no chance of winning.
I'm getting closer to the grave and after 30 years all I want is a Sharks premiership.
Get Fergo Flanno.

I concur

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yeah sorry Webby but I'm getting on the Fergo wagon as I'm almost at check your prostrate for cancer age. I don't feel all that lucky :)

chewsta

First Grade
Im gonna call it now and say. IF fergo signs, he will be our most valuable player on the field next year. Running off carney he will score a lot of tries.

I also predict he will put his head down, bum up and we wont hear of any bad behaviour from him either.
Then all will be forgotten and we will be up to our nuts in the guts of finals footy with the best chance we have ever had of winning it! FTW!

Vin Fizz

Bench
Really torn about this one. Hate that he loses respect for everyone and I am filthy at what he has allegedly done. He seems to be a bloke who needs good role models as friends very close by. When he falls out with his team mates he loses all respect for everything and everyone. Heard a few stories from a couple of blokes around here that have Raiders as friends about his shenanigans. Nothing major just silly behaviour. But we are a footy club and he is one of the best footy players going around when on song. I worry about sponsorship if he joins us , but again if we are winning sponsors will jump on board deluxe. We’ve been burned before taking the moral high ground so im once bitten on that as well. Gut feel, fegg it lets have him back but should spin the story to ours and our sponsors advantage. PS I don’t think he'll drag Toddy down. TC is the mature one in that arrangement. Blakey Boy is dumb as a box a

Card Shark

Immortal
Can't we be the rehab club??

Todd is a success. Why not Blake?

Quite simply because Todd spent a year in exile to think about it. Blake hasn't suffered 1 iota.

Massive risk & further chance of getting the NRL offside.

I don't know what to think really.

Quigs

Immortal
I think our reputation is beyond f**king farked.

Sign Fergo
win a comp
immediately fold
never have to worry about this shit ever again
die happy

in that order.

That will be the way to do it... then we could all drink the green koolaid together.

bluey

Bench
If the court finds him innocent it will be hard for the nrl to not register his next contract.
Players have been sacked 2-3-4 times and still get contracts.
Maybe it will change who knows

roboshark

Coach
Don't want the merkin. And if we do and he plays up then most of you next year will be saying " f**k I wish we didn't get him"

Especially when we are all over the front pages again

Latest posts