What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fergo

Feej

First Grade
h4F8DE9E4

Marchad

Juniors
The roosters are trying to offload skd to make cap room for fergo only problem is they cannot offload skd to anyone.

stevie013

Juniors
you asked if anyone had the inside scoop, i said yes. doesnt mean its me, but someone certainly does.

:)

id just do what everyone else does and wait and see. it has dragged out for this long, so who really cares what happens. i certainly dont anymore. if he signs with us, good on him, if he doesnt, whatever.

Pommez

Juniors
I don't have the patience and the sharks need him if they want to go any good in the finals series.

ghoti

Bench
IMO: it's 50:50 that he gets off his charge, 50:50 the Integrity Unit imposes at least a half season ban, if he successfully walks through that gauntlet, then it's 50:50 whether he signs with us or someone else. My guess is unlikely, but possible.

webShark

IMO: it's 50:50 that he gets off his charge, 50:50 the Integrity Unit imposes at least a half season ban, if he successfully walks through that gauntlet, then it's 50:50 whether he signs with us or someone else. My guess is unlikely, but possible.

If he gets convicted of sexual assault, surely he won't be allowed to be registered. How are you sure it is 50/50 he gets off? Must be plenty of witnesses and he was blind drunk and is an f-wit. My mail is the board don't want him but Flanno does.

What type of 'penalty' is usual of sexual assault in a public place? Fine, suspended sentence, community work? Cant do time surely.

Card Shark

Immortal
What type of 'penalty' is usual of sexual assault in a public place? Fine, suspended sentence, community work? Cant do time surely.

If it was sexual assault, in sure he could end up in gaol however hasn't he been charged with the lesser charge of indecent assault?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Could be a crock of shit but I'm hearing we're still well and truly in the race for Fergo subject to the outcome of the court cases and the response of the integrity unit. Contract would be similar in structure to Toddy's original one with us i.e average coin for the first year but big upgrade for the second year (subject to a clean 1st year).