What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fergo

chewsta

First Grade
I saw on one of the news sites that apparently talks are back on with Locke between a few clubs. no mention of us though. Anyone know if we are making a play for him?

(sorry, no link. It wont be hard to find though)

Card Shark

Immortal
I saw on one of the news sites that apparently talks are back on with Locke between a few clubs. no mention of us though. Anyone know if we are making a play for him?

(sorry, no link. It wont be hard to find though)

A must if we miss out on Fergo I reckon.

cb4

First Grade
We wont get Locke, he wont play wing, neither will Gordon.

I dont want Gordon in the centers either, same result as Colin Best.

We need Fergo.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Well hopefully that means a club chasing Fergo snares Locke, and can then no longer afford Fergs. Leaving him no option but to return home and help take the Sharks to a maiden premiership! Hey! I'm allowed to dream!

webShark

Well hopefully that means a club chasing Fergo snares Locke, and can then no longer afford Fergs. Leaving him no option but to return home and help take the Sharks to a maiden premiership! Hey! I'm allowed to dream!

My dream is someone snares Fergo enabling us to get Locke. Oh , and the Goulburn excavator knocks him out.

webShark

Is there any fight promotions down Canberra way?

Luke Turner v Packer,Matua, Fa'aso , Walker or Phillips.

The way Fergo went tonight , he is lucky the chick in 2230 didn't floor him.

Loved it. Fathead lost easily to a hand picked battler who was giving him height and weight. Stick to the pineapple cruisers.