What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fergo

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Was flicking through fox, the ego has not diminished at all. He is fighting on the Mundine undercard...lol

To quote "I have a name, he does not."

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Anyone else hearing Val Holmes is ticking all the boxes with flanno so far in pre season training?

Smokey for our centre crisis is what I've been told. I thought he was a small fella???

cb4

First Grade
Him and Gagan have been going well.

Eric Grothe looked good before his quad strain, he resumes training on Monday.

You'll never hear it from Flanno, but Gards has killed it so far

Quigs

Immortal
Re Fergo and boxing. Do you remember HG and Roy back in the early days of Choc Mundaine and his early opponents.

Roy called them head in a bag.

Once I recall them saying "they searched the lengths and breath of New Zealand to find a suitable T Shirt Printer to face Choc.

Boxing and Choc are just a joke. Fathead is now part of the circus.

SharkShocked

Bench

Barring injury - I assume Gards is pencilled to never play firsts again by Flanno? Must be some real beef there.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Watched him being interviewed the other day and was immediately struck by the similarities to the David Warner method of articulating himself.

deanothep

Juniors

Gards in at fullback and Gordon in the centres gets us a lot closer to having a good backline.

sharknows

Bench
Please no....I have so much enjoyed a season when the ball goes near the fullback my blood pressure doesn't rise rapidly.

Please no....I have so much enjoyed a season when the ball goes near the fullback my blood pressure doesn't rise rapidly.

Ken oath, I almost got to the stage that if an attacking bomb was put up by the opposition I would consider joining the beer queue. Bit like "nothing to see here gents"

In previous years it was close eyes, place head in hands and assume the foetal position.

Latest posts