What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fergo

Inferno

Coach
Fergo is being advised by the wrong people.

All he had to say is I'm very sorry for the mistakes I've made go help out with a charity and he'd be straight back in.

Yep, but instead this f**kwit is prolonging the matter even further. I would be very surprised if he played in the NRL this year.

chewsta

First Grade
He'll be back in time to play Origin 3 and score the winning try for the series decider.

He'll be back in time to play Origin 3 and score the winning try for the series decider.

And looking a little further into the crystal ball,during the celebrations for te origin win he will loose control and make some other idiotic transgression, ruling him out for whatever team is unfortunate enough to put their faith in him.

webShark

If burgess does go and by some miracle we keep Fifita, maybe souths will nab fathead?

Maybe Sam will be the sacrificial lamb to keep the twins who would be after a big upgrade. If that is the case they couldn't afford Fifita anyway. Makes a good story but a bad day if Sam leaves for Yawnion , then Fifita may follow him to the Wallabies.

Madsharkie

First Grade
stevie013, going by his history and appeared lack of remorse... most likely!

Last edited:

Madsharkie

First Grade
Maybe Sam will be the sacrificial lamb to keep the twins who would be after a big upgrade. If that is the case they couldn't afford Fifita anyway. Makes a good story but a bad day if Sam leaves for Yawnion , then Fifita may follow him to the Wallabies.

I think George had a bigger year than his big brother tbh. Seems hard to believe that Sam would leave with his brothers at the club...

Quigs

Immortal
And tomorrow he wakes up and realises he is going to be surrounded by Lukes.

Somedays are diamonds somedays are stone.

Latest posts