What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fergo

chewsta

First Grade
I used to do a lot of underage drinking (and a lot of perving) on the Sundeck at the North Cronulla. I hope they don't have that on CCTV.

I'm sure it has been documented in hieroglyphics somewhere, ol' boy. :D

Quigs

Immortal
Wonderfull days Chewie.... I remember one day on the sundeck when we were in full swing no holds barred drinkies when one of the biggest glass collectors I have ever seen in my life reached over my head and picked up about 6 glasses. He was jovial and spoke with a broad pommy accent.

The blokes name was Dick Huddart.

We settled down a little, not looking for trouble.

shaggs

Coach
Let's get him. Fit in well with Ashley Madison.
He can get on line instead of grabbing vag at 2230.

This may be a stretch, but hopefully our management left a little in the wallet, pending fergo's sentence.
Put it to the nrl as a behaviour incentive contract. Rehab program, blah blah.
Maybe photocopy Todd's contract.

Card Shark

Immortal
This may be a stretch, but hopefully our management left a little in the wallet, pending fergo's sentence.

Well way back in this thread it was reported that he'd agreed to play for us, not sure if that's true?

If it is, we must've had the $ then to sign him & we haven't bought anyone of note since, so that cash must still be there.

It was also mentioned in here that our signing is over for the year unless someone became available mid-year - maybe mid-year has come early? Or was it a cryptic way of saying we will get Fergo when his NRL suspension concludes?

Please make it happen!!! I want f**king wins!!!!

chewsta

First Grade
Sign the Merkin!

Soon enough somebody else will mess up and be the new flavour of the month as the bad boy of the NRL. by then Fergo will be scoring tries, winning matches and hopefully out of trouble.

Card Shark

Immortal
There are plenty f**king up atm Chewie already, besides his Bacardi Breezer Brother Dugan is due for some more headlines soon.

Marchad

Juniors
Soon enough half of the knights squad have been in the papers for the wrong reason all summer. Fergo is in the past the media will forget about that if he signs for anyone but us.

Yep bring him home. Fergo > more tries > win something

I'm a million miles away from some kind of neanderthal misogynist but I get the feeling this may have been blown out of proportion because of his profile. No doubt the NRL will still have to impose some kind of sanction to send the right message. Fair enough too. But it's done now and not a massive deal in the grand scheme of things.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Rugby league week mole says he will be having a training run with bunnies tomorrow.

I thought the bunnies might have given up hope on him...obviously not

Feej

First Grade
I've changed my mind on him. No way he can keep his nose clean for two years. We'd be just be asking for (more) trouble.

Latest posts