What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ferguson to the dragons

nrlnrl

First Grade
Rumours that Craig young and Mcgregur spotted at Mundines Gym last week.. True fact! Make what u like of it but Fergurson was there training. Dragons have a great record of turning players w a rocky past onto the straight And narrow
Vidot was a mess coming from Raiders.. Was very disciplined at Dragons
Dugan - so far so good

NRL would view Dragons a potentially stable environment - Fergurson and Dugan together is not as bad as they would b both under immense scrutiny and knowing one wrong step and they're banished!

Young, mcgregor, Hornby, Finch are pretty formidable disciplinarians !!

Best backline in the NRL if it happened!
Dugan
Morris
Fergurson
Farrell
Nightingale
Widdup
Williams

Easily a 20 points per match average in this backline

So there is such a thing as a true fact ? ( compared to a false fact )

Mr Red

First Grade
the sharks have allowed centre Ben Pomeroy to leave the club and move to the ESL, this is to start to free up cash to sign Ferguson.
if i was the dragons i would be shopping Beale and Kyle Stanley around and doing the same as the sharks, freeing up cash to make an offer.

BennyV

Referee
the sharks have allowed centre Ben Pomeroy to leave the club and move to the ESL, this is to start to free up cash to sign Ferguson.
if i was the dragons i would be shopping Beale and Kyle Stanley around and doing the same as the sharks, freeing up cash to make an offer.

lol be careful Red, speaking ill of K Stanley could get a guy in trouble around here

I can see where you are coming from, both very injury prone. It won't happen though.

possm

Coach
Do what ever it takes to sign Ferguson.

Surely we have enough cap left after the Dragons let go Prior, King, Vidot and Stanley.

I'd like to see Ferguson at right centre and Raciman at left centre.

Farrell, Beale, Green and Quinlan can keep the presure on the centres.

Do what ever it takes to sign Ferguson.

Surely we have enough cap left after the Dragons let go Prior, King, Vidot and Stanley.

I'd like to see Ferguson at right centre and Raciman at left centre.

Farrell, Beale, Green and Quinlan can keep the presure on the centres.
i think farrell will be alright possm hes quick, creative and i think him and beale as our centres will go well, ferguson although a very good player still has doubts re;behavior and dicipline and it sounds like the duges has pulled his head in and it would be frought with danger to put those two together,so for mine lets see how these new guys go before we do anything rash thats all!

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Please don't mention K Stanley in this forum. He might get injured reading his own name.

They should send him to a mental institute, pad him up and leave him in a padded room till Rd 1, 2014.

jenninga

First Grade
We've flicked one Stanley, time to offload the other.

Get Ferguson in. Let's rehabilitate the bloke..:D

I'm more interested in Kyle's rehabilitation and finally hope he fulfils the promise.F*#k Ferguson,left the scum and insulted them doing so and insulted the Raiders letting down the fans and all ,he can end up cleaning toilets as far as i'm concerned.

bottle

Coach
Claiming Beale is 'injury prone' is a little far fetched. One injury, albeit a serious one, in the V.
Played consistently for the Broncs.

grouch

First Grade
I don't think Ferguson's talent is worth the trouble. If he was in the Inglis or Lyon or Hodges or Morris class you'd tolerate his dickishness, but he's below that level imo. Bit of a flat track bully, as I've seen him described

watatank

Coach
Claiming Beale is 'injury prone' is a little far fetched. One injury, albeit a serious one, in the V.
Played consistently for the Broncs.

Maybe but it was his third knee reconstruction, only one behind Kyle who has four

Saint Anger

Juniors
Please don't mention K Stanley in this forum. He might get injured reading his own name.

:lol:

Ferguson may be an asswipe, but he is infinitely better than Beale, this is the reason I wouldn't have a meltdown if we signed him. In fact a 2014 centre pairing of Ferguson/Beale would be acceptable :D

TruSaint

Referee
Beale will be one centre for sure.
IMO, Farrell will struggle to get a spot.
Sorry, just not that impressed with the little i have seen.
He is a winger, and there is no space in our club (injury free) for wingers.
Runciman has the potential to join Beale into a potent centre force.

Ferguson....... with therapy, hypnosis, anger management, YES.

BennyV

Referee
Peter Mata'utia looked pretty handy in the NSW Cup final. I would say better than Farrell.

I agree, have liked what I saw from this guy whenever I've seen him play. People need to keep in mind he was being kept out by Gagai and Leilua, who were two of the form centres in the comp. If Beale and Runciman are our starters, I'd have Mata'utia as first in line, and Farrell as backup winger...

Latest posts