What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Fess up: Which team has the WORST fans?

Which team has the worst fans, both at the ground and on-line?

• Total voters
definately bulldogs, got in a brawl in 2004 after bulldogs racked up 40 past us, was the only rooster supporter walking with 10 bulldogs fans so some dickheads came up grabbing me telling me take my jersey off bla bla they didn't expect the doggies fans to go at them and got in a verbal argument after the 35-0 win at central station that would of been an all in brawl if city rail hadn't had those rent-a-cops around, though it's never at the stadium you cop sh*t from their grubs, always outside, especially if your school is full of their supporters, as was the case up until i left school in 04 - i've never encountered a supporter group like the bulldogs, other supporters talk sh*t but it never escalates from sh*t talking, bulldogs fans just want to brawl - though i've never been to see us play at brookvale, from what people say i probably shouldn't in a couple of weeks

outside of football, doggies fans. where i went to school, most people were doggies supporters, most of them were dickheads

who cares about fans on the forum, it's the internet, doesn't matter, though the luke covell thing is annoying and souths fans are way to sensitive to dig in at our problems

special mention to the warriors, even though i haven't been to the game in auckland, when their fans come, never had a bad experience and never seen any trouble at our games from them

Hurriflatch

Referee
I went to a game in Auckland back in 2000 (was the debut of the Baby Eels for that year Parra won 11-10 in a poorish match) anyway, the Warriors fans were problably the best I've ever run into nothing but friendly

drake

First Grade
At the ground, had the worst experiences with Wests Tigers fans. Spitting and suchforth.
Never had an issue with Dogs fans. I never mind a good ribbing, it's part of the fun. Hate poor winners more than poor losers.

Choppies

Coach
Hurriflatch said:
talking about arrogant the Cowboys fans since they have become a good side back in 2004

With their brand new Toyota jerseys with the tags still attached.
Whenever you watch Cowboys games you never see the old CHR or Overflow jerseys.

parramaniac2516

Juniors
How come alot of people have said Manly but only two people have voted for them.:lol:

Only really had a problem with Bulldogs fans and Souths fans. One particular instance last year where there was a fight in the Burrow:lol: .

Glenn

First Grade
At the ground Canterbury

On the forum was Roosters led by melon and cogburn, but they seem to have gon decidely mute.
Currently Tigers supporters, wah wah wah the ref robbed us after every loss.

Choppies

Coach
Glenn said:
At the ground Canterbury

On the forum was Roosters led by melon and cogburn, but they seem to have gon decidely mute.
Currently Tigers supporters, wah wah wah the ref robbed us after every loss.

ah shut up Glenn. Ive seen you with those naughty Roosters fans at Kings games. ;-)
Your just angry that the Pacers are sh*te.

taking into account online fans and fans at the game, here is how it is in order:

1. Gold Coast Titans (for now they are the worst because the "in" thing to do on the coast is to go watch a titans game. and with that you dont just get true footy fans to games, and there are a lot of wankers on the coast and they all think they are tough and smart and wanna start sh*t. as for online, there all pretty cool, so its not really the real fans that are the problem, so when the hype is over, they will be good, but for now, f**k them.

2. Wests Tigers (Both online fans and fans at the ground for this team are annoying as f**k. they never ever stop whinging, even days after they won a premiership, they didnt enjoy the win because they cried about how the kangaroos selectors sucked for not picking skandalis and richards.

3. Newcastle Knights (ugh. dont get me wrong, the 2 people i get along with most on these forums are knights fans, and there are other cool knights fans as well, but there are a small few that are just so lame that it ruins there reputation altogether.

4. Canberra Raiders (just wait a sec canberra fans, im not having a go at you, but one of my best mates is a canberra fan and he never shuts the f**k up about them, so for that, he ruins it for you all haha.)

5. Cronulla Sharks (i mostly stick up for cronulla coz i dont mind them, but one time i got in an altercation with a sharks fan at a game once)

6. Souths (would they shut the f**k up about super league already? as for fans at the game? what fans at the game? souths fans dont go to games, they just go to protests and stuff)

7. Manly & Penrith (full on bogan fans with dirty fingernails. they act like they are tough at the game and will be the first ones to rub it in if they beat you)

9. Storm (nothing major just their whinging after the grand final and once this asshole came and taunted me after the storm beat the broncos in a finals game, what a fat f**k virgin asshole, f**k him.)

10. St George (usually well behaved and a pretty good ratio too becuase there is so f**king many of them, every cab driver on the gold coast goes for the dragons)

11. Bulldogs (being a guy who has only been to a sydney footy game once, i have not seen how bad the dogs fans can be, but the ones ive met and the ones on these forums seem to be ok.

12. Warriors (they are usually really nice, but they scare me haha)

13. Eels (havent really met a wanker eels fan before, theyre usually cool)

14. Cowboys (Fellow QLD side, who we share a friendly rivalry with and unlike the titans they dont act like f**kheads.)

15. Roosters (are always a great bunch of fans, all the roosters fans on this forum are all pretty cool and the ones at the game are nice as well, i never understood their bad wrap)

16. Broncos (GO BRONCOS!)

Ice777

Bench
Inferno said:
hahaha, you think online sharks fans are bad, wait till we win a premiership!

I'll be sure to leave a letter warning my great great great great great great great........great grandchildren to look out for Sharks fans on here when they win the premiership :sarcasm:

Latest posts