What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Fess up: Which team has the WORST fans?

Which team has the worst fans, both at the ground and on-line?

• Total voters

Timbo

Staff member
After an experience on a train where the only thing seperating myself and an intensive care unit was some excellent timing by a group of cops, I'm going to have to vote for the Bulldog fans on this one.

Shorty

Staff member
Choppies said:
With their brand new Toyota jerseys with the tags still attached.
Whenever you watch Cowboys games you never see the old CHR or Overflow jerseys.
Because it's a crime to wear the most recent jersey:roll:
Talk about nitpicking!

Anyway I haven't come across any terribly bad fans,Titans fans are a bit annoying.
On here,lol Cronulla.

legend

Coach
I wish I could have multiple votes.

Dogs by far for behaviour at the ground. They are merely imitating their idols though and Tigers fans for online behaviour.

Satsok

Juniors
ground: dogs and the bogan parra supporters.. i remember quite fondly several years ago, a semi-toothless woman screaming at the top of her lungs "GO JARROD MCCRACKERS!!" nuff sed.
internet: roosters, sharks
life: roosters

NZ Warrior

First Grade
It would have to be the Warriors. Most of their fans are a bunch of cowards, who are too afraid to say "Enough is enough". Who are too scared to burn their jersey and turn their back on the club. Who are too frightened to give the coach and his "No Cohones" selection policy the big middle finger.

They are cowards, and a scared fan is the worst type of fan.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Can I reiterate that it is a MINORITY of Bulldogs supporters, most of us are decent human beings. I'd go as far to say as the minority is the element in most clubs' fanbases.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
NZ Warrior, you are the worst type of fan. Fairweather... name of NZ Warrior bearing totally different club colours.

Big Pete

Referee
Ground: Never really had an altercation, I've had some annoying Penrith supporters sit behind me over the years though. Bagged the crap out of them and the ref, then starts talking them up and paying out the Broncos supporters. I was amazed it wasn't pantherz9103 to be honest. The best would have to be Dragons, always respectable and sitting among their fanbase for the prelim final was awesome. Gracious in defeat and willing to include out of towners in their atmosphere.

LU: Manly/Dogs/Broncos: Lot of trolls, who's arrogance is hugeeeeee, however that is really being nit-picky, I think we have a good spread of supporters on this forum. The best would have to be St. George IMO, always supportive and always show treamondous support.

Life: It really depends on the person I guess. Most Broncos fans annoy me to be honest at school. No where to be seen and even pay me out for supporting them, then suddenly they jump on their bandwagon as their winning, it figures ey.

Charlie124

First Grade
At Ground: Bulldogs, Broncos for completely opposite reasons. The first and only time ive ever felt threatened at the Footy was by bulldogs fans. Broncos because theyre so quiet and boring at the game.

Online: Raiders, Storm

Life: Broncos, there seems to be 2 kinds of bronco fans, fareweather or just plain delusional, if theyre winning the fans come out of the woodwork. If theyre losing, everything is fine, wayne is doing a great job, nothing is wrong.