What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FFB Big Brother

*Sandy*

First Grade
I think you should open your eyes preniers or you may let your team down. ;-) You got 24 hours - team threads up. And remember you can post here as well as your team thread. Good luck to you all. :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
**head to the kitchen for a snack**

hmm sao's!

**covers sao in peanut butter, walks into the bedroom and hurls it at preniers, direct hit, the peanut butter sticks the sao to preniers head**

LOL I GOT HIM!

*Sandy*

First Grade
Well the idea is for confinement to one thread. Obviously when being split into groups that won't work so there will be task threads supplied as well.

To keep you occupied in the 2 threads, if you look outside the square you can find ways of replying to other posts from the FFB in the one thread. ;-) That's unless you all skipped kindy and copying and pasting were never learnt. :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
ahh that would just be odd PK

**raider_69 heads to the diary room for a midnight chat with BB**

umm big brother, im feeling very vaunrable right now, i dont know if i can take it, the retaliation for my sao incident could come at any time, lol i hope preniers isnt allergic to peanuts :lol:

i crack me up BB, do i crack you up?

God-King Dean

Immortal
*is sitting not sure whether BB has actually, properly & fully started yet*

*wonders if he's any chance with Feez Giggles*

Preniers

Juniors
"NUTS OF ANY FORM...CASHEWS PEANUTS WHATEVER, MAKE ME SICK...argh you are going down Raider 69"

***Wakes up to find peanuts on him and continues to lie in bed because he feels sick!***

chloe

Juniors
Immortal said:
Also, how the hell did 69 get picked first by Chloe? :eek:
Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.

It is disappointing that we can only post in the Big Brother threads! I have a few good ideas for threads but I can't make them.