What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FFB Member Bios

choc_soldier

Coach
Name: Andrew
Sex: Bloke
Nationality: Strayn
Kids: Nil
Hobbies: Web design, collecting street directories, fanatical devotion to the Panthers
Favourite Band: Muse
Favourite Celebrity: Jennifer Hawkins
Most Hated LU Member: Nil
Most Loved LU Member: Don't play favourites
Favourite Quote: "I could have been anything, if I had the talent"
Descibe yourself in 10 words or less: Unpredictable
Where will you be in 10 years: Probably nowhere near I want to be

Eelementary

Post Whore
It's all I have. Really!

Well...That...And my millions of dollars...Great looks...Beautiful girlfriend...Fancy mansion....Intellect....Kindness...Compassion...

*yawns*

What a dream that was...All except the gf part...Don't know how I managed that...But I can't complain!

DownUnder

Coach
You must share your secret, either that or I will eat your eye balls and absorb your knowledge and power! :fist:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well...I may or may not have promised her power, wealth and inspiration beyond her wildest dreams...

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Eelementary said:
Favourite Quote: "The easiest way into a girl's bed is her parents - have sex with them, and you're in!" Commander Weebello Zapp Brannigan.
If only I'd known that earlier! :sarcasm: :crazy:

shark_girl

Juniors
Neme: Erin Shark_Girl
Sex: Female
Nationality: Aussie/ Irish
Kids: None as yet
Hobbies: Drinking, Dancing, Footy
Favourite Band: Greenday
Favourite Celebrity: Reg Regan
Most Hated LU Member: Don't really have one
Most Lioved LU Member: Same
Favourite Quote: Everything happens for a reason, so don't fight it. No one said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
Descibe yourself in 10 words or less: Only person like me in the world!
Where will you be in 10 years: Married to my boy with a couple of kids, working with my 3 uni degress

2 True Blues

Coach
chileman said:
To right amigo, fish and chips down on the beach goes down well too :D

Used to go there with the old lads when it was a pot holed dirt road to get some sand btw your toes mate dodging the farmers cows....LOL...... Liked it better as there was more waves less contended on offer then as well...LOL....;-)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Neme: madunit
Sex: Male
Nationality: Australian
Kids: One furrycat
Hobbies: Paying bills
Favourite Band: Metallica, Queen
Favourite Celebrity: Adam Sandler, Lars Ulrich, Vince Carter
Most Hated LU Member: Most of you merkins
Most Loved LU Member: madunit
Favourite Quote: As a Mistral Employee once told me, you're only as good as your fans.
Descibe yourself in 10 words or less: I won't be told what to do by anyone, including Crusher (ha! 11 words, belt that up your arse you snot filled dogsarse ;-))
Where will you be in 10 years: Married, one boy hopefully, who i'll be ensuring is going to the cricket academy. Paying off a house.

Crusher

Coach
madunit said:
Neme: madunit
Sex: Male
Nationality: Australian
Kids: One furrycat
Hobbies: Paying bills
Favourite Band: Metallica, Queen
Favourite Celebrity: Adam Sandler, Lars Ulrich, Vince Carter
Most Hated LU Member: Most of you merkins
Most Loved LU Member: madunit
Favourite Quote: As a Mistral Employee once told me, you're only as good as your fans.
Descibe yourself in 10 words or less: Will not be told what to do by anyone, including Crusher (ha! 11 words, belt that up your arse you snot filled dogsarse ;-))
Where will you be in 10 years: Married, one boy hopefully, who i'll be ensuring is going to the cricket academy. Paying off a house.

Will not = won't so we'll take that as 10 words ya flamin mongrel ;-)