What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

PhilGould

Bench
His numbers are surprisingly solid but I've never been overly impressed watching him.

Interested to see what kind of deal he's on at the Rabbits. Wouldn't have thought top 30 but they've had the likes of Jacob Gagai and Gehamat Shibasaki in their backline this season so who knows.

PhilGould

Bench
Toohey's News
- Tyson Gamble has signed a new 2-year deal.
- Tyson Frizell has picked up his option for next year amid interest from England.
- Fletcher Myers off to Souths as mentioned above.
- Barring something popping up this week the final spot will be filled by someone being promoted from within as expected. Toohey says it’ll be someone the club is looking to tie down to a longer term deal.
- Ponga maybe looking at returning in round 19, a week earlier than expected.

Knight Tales

Bench
Toohey's News
- Tyson Frizell has picked up his option for next year amid interest from England.
- Barring something popping up this week the final spot will be filled by someone being promoted from within as expected. Toohey says it’ll be someone the club is looking to tie down to a longer term deal.
Good to read Gamble is staying. Deserves every cent.

Woody90

Juniors
Toohey's News

The first and last dot points are brilliant news! Even though the seasons done I still like watching KP play and build for next season.

perverse

Referee
The first and last dot points are brilliant news! Even though the seasons done I still like watching KP play and build for next season.
I'm not so sure the season is done if KP can come back and take us on another tear. Need at least one more game without him, maybe two.

Haffa

There would need to be a few injuries before Slater would put an sos out for Ponga.

If we can get him back for the Manly game that would leave some winnable games to push to sneak into the 8. 10 games left in the season we need to win at least 6-7 of those.