What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ffffggggggaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weaponhead

Coach
We can sure find a way to lose.

They work so hard only to concede sh*tty tries. Match awareness is really poor. Gallen pushing an impossible pass with 3 to go. Tupou going for the intercept with 2 to go.

Really needed to close that one out and just blew it.

Oh and the refs smashed us in the second half in a blatant square up. This is no excuse as we screwed this one up plain and simple.

feeding frenzy

Juniors
To be honest all the penalties given to Manly in the second half I have no isues with 2 man strips slowing down the ruck.

The problem I do have is the coach bringing aiton back into the game a soft attempt at rose on the line and then an intercept straight down his throat he should of taken those 2 things on the back of school boy errors ( forward passes).

That was our history summed up in one game. Also te match awareness is non existent. Poor would e an upgrade. We are the dumbest teaming pro sports in this country. f**k me what a joke

feeding frenzy

Juniors
To be fair Toops play was rocks and diamonds if he doesnt go for the intercept and that pass gets to the outsude I say they score anyway.

The true test of this team mentally will be next week im not to sure Flanno will be able to get them up for it after this heartbreaker.

Quigs

Immortal
The rot did start when we were pinged when Lyons played the ball incorrectly off Wrights legs. f**k he was just a marker standing there and Lyons suckered the idiot ref. From there, a run of penalties and whallarhhhhhh a try.

It always happens with Manly sides, farked if I know why. Well I do, when it happens to them Dessie blows up a treat.

And I reckon some of the idiot whistle blowers get conned by such blow ups ....

Anyway another game that further entrenches into my brain .... FARKKKK I HATE MANLY.

One handed tho? As any junior cricketer is taught at eery training session wet it's 2 hands. f**king hOpeless play. But he dint cost is the game. He was merely an ansenble character ln this clusterf**k. Gallen was up there as well with his offload which you knew he was gunna throw and knew we wouldn't get it.

ratsack2

Juniors
refs should not be aloud to watch TV or read the papers at all.
quiggs it happens way to much to be a coincident, the refs clearly have money on the outcomes of these games, they are cheats of the highest order and they are endorsed by the NRL, this years premiers have akready been decided by the NRL and the refs are just following the same script

I see less corruption when I go to India,

Latest posts