What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ffrxiii and touch france team up

hutch

First Grade
Yeah tag are with the rfl. I don't understand how the rfu could own a non contact version of rugby league though. Even until recently they had on their website that touch was created by a 'rugby' club down under until somebody on either this forum or another rugby league one I visit started hounding them to change it to rugby league.

Bronco Rob

Juniors
Yeah tag are with the rfl. I don't understand how the rfu could own a non contact version of rugby league though. Even until recently they had on their website that touch was created by a 'rugby' club down under until somebody on either this forum or another rugby league one I visit started hounding them to change it to rugby league.

Yeah that was me Hutch, I gave it to them about their principles and morals in basically lying to promote touch. They have now changed their wording on their website.

hutch

First Grade
Yeah that was me Hutch, I gave it to them about their principles and morals in basically lying to promote touch. They have now changed their wording on their website.

That's right, now I remember it was you bronco rob. Great job with that by the way! What a shame that rugby leagues rival now promote touch football in the UK and we havnt done anything about it.