What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FIFA 2005

In-goal

Bench
Well not long now untill the much anticipated release of FIFA 2005, i believe it's due out next week or the week after. If it's better than Euro 04 then it's garunted to be a great success.

From some of the screen shots have seen already the game looks pretty spec especialy with talk about one touch football.

PJ Marshal

Coach
Euro 04 was a pretty shizzz game, if FIFA 05 beats it i'll be very impressed with EA's efforts

Munky

Coach
It will be on XBox with online support.

I will be playing PES3 later tonight after it brought home for me by my shopping siblings. It shites all over Fifa.

I own Fifa 02, World Cup 2002, Fifa 03 and Fifa 04 so I know my Fifa and it is inferior to PES. If you want to see Fifa 2005 in action click the link.

http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_fifa_2k5_gp2.wmv

Atleast they've added a first touch to Fifa. Nothing will ever beat the magical flick over the head and scissor kick into the goal my cousin did in PES3.

The PES games get an average review score of 93% in reviews.

Fifa 04 got an average score of 82.5%.

Go to www.gamerankings.com

In-goal

Bench
You realy rate it then, i may have to buy both as official branding is one of the best things about FIFA

In-goal

Bench
I will only get it on XBOX for some reason i don't enjoy games so much on computer, unless it's indepth stratergey

Latest posts