What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita to the ????

Usain Bolt

Bench
I got the last three right about you.

jimmies-badass.png

Fat Krion

Juniors
Do you honestly hate the Bulldogs so much that you'll do anything to make them sound like the bad guys in this situation? Fifita dissed the club and the code. Everyone has been happy with the way the Bulldogs handled this situation except for you. Nothing the Bulldogs do or don't do will please you Gonzo/FAt Krion/Pip! Nothing. But then again... who cares, the Bulldogs aren't meant to!

I have been quiet for a while but was alerted to your paranoid rantings again.

Of course I hate the Bulldogs club, they have been guilty of many things including

1. Massive salary cap breach IN 2002
2. Hyprocrisy of the highest order (bred not bought !!!)
where can i get a t shirt?
3 Unruly fans, arguably the worst in the NRL

ps how is that youtube page travelling.

pss

Travelling to the southwest soon can you give me directions to Oasis Leagues club by any chance ....

psss both the pip and I support different clubs but both were staunch ARL and not dirty superleague mercanaries.

ek999

First Grade
What a coincidence. The Pip returns and now Fat Krion. Pretty sure we will see Gonzo make an appearance soon too

Fat Krion

Juniors
What a coincidence. The Pip returns and now Fat Krion. Pretty sure we will see Gonzo make an appearance soon too
Spoke with Gonzo today, he sends his regards but has been banned from the NRL page and banished to the troll cave.

I motion that he be reinstated, do i have anyone second that motion comrades ?

(must admit the place hasn't been the same since)

The Pip

Juniors
Spoke with Gonzo today, he sends his regards but has been banned from the NRL page and banished to the troll cave.

I agree - let the great Gonzo return! We need unbiased commentary especially when the dirty Dogs are up to their tricks again!

PS - I want a bred not bought t shirt too!

betcats

Referee
Paul Kent said on the radio this morning the Dogs asked Fifita to say he was taken out of context or misquoted or something like that and he refused.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Souths say no to Andrew Fifita

They were unable to match the offer presented to Fifita by Canterbury but when the 24-year-old's deal at Belmore sensationally came unstuck on Monday, Souths were once again cast as a possible destination for the NSW State of Origin and Kangaroos forward.
However, the competition heavyweights said on Wednesday they would not re-enter the market for Fifita.
"We wish Fifita the best of luck but we've moved on," Souths chief executive Shane Richardson said.

Bulldog Force

Referee

I agree - let the great Gonzo return! We need unbiased commentary especially when the dirty Dogs are up to their tricks again!

PS - I want a bred not bought t shirt too!

Oh look = Pip agrees with Fat Krion :lol:

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
The best thing about those shirts is it just gave the Roosters more ammunition to kick the Bulldogs sorry arse's which we did.

Latest posts