What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita

Weaponhead

Coach
yep

in a nutshell
the only thing left is the definition of 'significant'

Exactly. The club should push for fines and community service, maybe refereeing junior league for a year to go against a shorter suspension.

If they get suspended for the season with no video and conflicting witness statements it will be a joke.

The Penrith Junior League and their boss of referees are now playing the card that refs and touchies won't come back now because of the 'abuse'. This has become very political. Phil Haines is milking it, getting his mug out there as much as possible.

Surely

Post Whore
The punishment should be teaching people how to use a video camera on a mobile phone

On the other hand, the Boys were volunteers as well. giving up their valuable time to help in running their junior club. If this has an adverse outcome and if I was advising an NRL player, I would certainly recommend that they stay away from junior league games as they may become the targets of overly aggressive officials.

chewsta

First Grade
Well, on the bright side the Fifi's now have some spare time to practice their f**king play the balls.

Love my Dragons

Juniors
No Love my C**k, Mclovin got it right and stuffed up your dream team. Suck a fat one ya merkin.

McLovin the c**k said he is out for the season, no such thing has been proved ya Gerbel. Dint' f**k my Dream Team son I bought your f**ktard of a Captain instead. Did you have a hard on for Eion Crossan when your a younger tosser ?

Craigshark

First Grade
Reports now that he has to front the board next Thursday and if he gets banned for the rest of the year he'll leave.

zmt

Juniors
I actually laughed at that.

The wife went "what's so funny"?

Had to quickly exit out of the forum before she cottoned to my secret second life.

I dont post much but ive been caught lurking a couple times, calls me a nerd

Frenzy.

Post Whore
That doesn't even make sense.

Seriously, people who call other people idiots on these forums really need to brush up on their writing skills.

Now...
If you really think either of them would have physically attacked the ref then you are the idiot.
People " restraining" him could mean people just stood in front him to convince him to walk away.
I have not heard once single story of him trying to get at the ref.

Ludicrous .

Yeah they f**ked up ... It would be nice to hear the actual facts though and not some pumped up refs version.

Wonder what happened to his video?

Probably deleted it because it proves Fifita didn't threaten to " smash him" after all .

It would probably be retrievable by Deloittes or the like. It's probably in the knob's iCloud or something

carcharias

Immortal
Think I was quoting da soup

She'd come home 3 sheets to the wind.
Puts it on me mid post...

Then wants to see it

So I do the panic exit

Next thing I know we were having a fight.

She was mean too
The stuff she said she was going to do

Didn't blow my forum cover though .

carcharias

Immortal
Oh
And I didn't want to lie
So I said ... How's this...
I was texting Newman about the shark cast

f**k knows why I didn't just let her see it.

Hahahaha