What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita

Maccas4177

Juniors
It would probably be retrievable by Deloittes or the like. It's probably in the knob's iCloud or something

It won't be deleted, it will remain in the back ground until the phone is full up. A cop mate told me if I ever get rid of a phone, to delete everything on it then fill it totally with movies and then delete those too. That way, it fills the phone and overwrites all the backup slots as well.

Eion

First Grade
I get the 'why are you on that thing all the time?' Pretended to be on clash of clans a couple of times. How fuggen sad is that...?

Eion

First Grade
McLovin the c**k said he is out for the season, no such thing has been proved ya Gerbel. Dint' f**k my Dream Team son I bought your f**ktard of a Captain instead. Did you have a hard on for Eion Crossan when your a younger tosser ?

I like this one, can we keep him?

Inferno

Coach
Cause most merkins are guilty

I thought you were a lawyer son?

11015085_806196712805040_9212224065939781134_n.jpg

Card Shark

Immortal
Now that both Fifita's have had the time to plead their case with the NRL, can we get this finalised early in the week.

Don't want it to disrupt what's happening on the field, although I assume they will miss the Cowboys game, (which should be the end of it).

CB4, any idea when the punishments are handed down (& what it might be)?

millersnose

Post Whore
Careful what you wish for
The earlier the judgement the harsher it will be
I think the nrl and the Sharks are wisely waiting for the media hype to reduce and the media vigilantes to find other causes before handing out any punishment

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I'm not sure if Andrew has denied that talk of him walking away from the game if we ban him for the rest of the year, but my gut feeling has always been this may get messy.

I've been told there are some people within the club(not players) that have had it with the Fifita brothers. Now I hope to God it doesn't get messy and I also hope what I have heard is not correct.

Latest posts