What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita

chewsta

First Grade
I hope he stays! the guy is a proven match winner for us. We will have two New halves next year that will benefit immensely from the go forward he provides.

dreary

Juniors
I hope he stays! the guy is a proven match winner for us. We will have two New halves next year that will benefit immensely from the go forward he provides.

^
this this this

We would be very very light on in the forwards next year without him and when on there is no better prop in the game.

Card Shark

Immortal

Bloody oath!

He's our X-factor for the finals.

Hope he comes back raring to go & playing the ball properly.

ghoti

Bench
Bloody oath!

He's our X-factor for the finals.

Hope he comes back raring to go & playing the ball properly.

Six weeks of practice, Flanno sprays a fire hose filled with lube at him and he has to play the ball at 98% success rate or Taga gets a free shot

Card Shark

Immortal
Who cares
If true - good f**k off

If not - make amends - be a man
Win us the comp

This year might be a better chance than next year.

Our already old forwards are a year older.

After 2008 I was expecting a great year in 2009 but we were old & flat.

Win the f**ker now Mr Fifita....then ride off into the sunset with a Sharks Premiers 2015 tattoo somewhere on your body (that's vacant). I'll be next in line.

I think it's all rubbish. There was also a story he was playing rugby for Tonga in the World Cup. Jurnos don't get paid unless they have a story, any story and the more unbelievable the better.

txta2

First Grade
Its that time of year. Media are staritng to dig already. Flanno story on news, Gordon story on 9.
iEther someone will say something stupid or asada shit will get dug up. Probably the Fifita issue will get another half page around finals.:crazy:

millersnose

Post Whore
Fafita at his best is exactly what the Sharks are going to need to reduce the chances of the quickest fade of 2015
We will be farged without him when the pressure mounts
Arona prior and tags may be faves around here but they are fringe depth players

carcharias

Immortal
Fafita at his best is exactly what the Sharks are going to need to reduce the chances of the quickest fade of 2015
We will be farged without him when the pressure mounts
Arona prior and tags may be faves around here but they are fringe depth players

We can't win this without him
He has that animal in him to win a GF

webShark

We can't win this without him
He has that animal in him to win a GF

Well the 'fringe' players did ok v the Cowboys. Fifita did sweet FA in Origin. Didn't have the animal to win that. When is he allowed to train again? If we come 4th without him, leave him out. For the record, leave him out for Matt Prior.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Well the 'fringe' players did ok v the Cowboys. Fifita did sweet FA in Origin. Didn't have the animal to win that. When is he allowed to train again? If we come 4th without him, leave him out. For the record, leave him out for Matt Prior.

Crazy talk - Doing "okay" aint going to cut it come finals time. Don't get me wrong, I think he is a boof head, but we need him big time

Card Shark

Immortal

Don't you wanna win it?

Why wouldn't he be training as normal, like any suspended player?

carcharias

Immortal
See his try v dragons
See his try v warriors

Only he can pull that out at the crucial time.
Maybe he has learnt a lesson
But Geeze it's always the loose canons that are the freaks.

Ads

First Grade
He is arguably our best player and so important if for our finals chances. We miss him anytime he doesn't play.

Latest posts