What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita

millersnose

Post Whore
Nope
Just think he is the best prop at the club also one of our most potent attacking weapons and we will struggle big time given our lack of halves or a kicking game

Card Shark

Immortal
Easily the best prop at the club....easily the biggest f**kwit too.

If he's on $600k a year & he's suspended for 1/4 of that, he's cost the fans $150k of value.

Let's hope he is able to repay some of that in the finals.

jc155776

Coach
Did the Sharks actually promise to pass on the fine money? I remember that Penrith twat crying about how it should be passed on like some kid of ambulance chaser.

sandshark

Bench
Pretty uncaring of the boys but have they done anything wrong?
I do think they should stay away though, this kind of stuff just brings more negativity to our club.
They are marked targets at the moment.

Feej

First Grade
Maybe they should have gone out in that get up Andrew was in on Monday night?

DJShaksta

First Grade
They've done nothing wrong.
This Phil Cummins bloke is having a whinge about everything but the weather in that article, fugg him.

Vin Fizz

Bench
^^^ anything to keep RL in the news especially with the AFL TV deal dominating. Its bollocks. Kent made a good point last night (I know hard to believe) about the print media and the sports that get the stories.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
^^^ anything to keep RL in the news especially with the AFL TV deal dominating. Its bollocks. Kent made a good point last night (I know hard to believe) about the print media and the sports that get the stories.

Paul Kent generally makes a good point. He used to get on my nerves but he's grown on me a little bit.

Nowhere near as bad as horsehead hooper or josh massoud

azzah72

Bench
End of the day, whether you agree or not, they were given a ban and defied it.

They are acting like merkins and as far as I am concerned, it's time to save some cash.

Craigshark

First Grade
Save some cash? Cut arguably our best player on his day?

Has this been confirmed anywhere anyway? Or is this Cummings bloke just dribbling on like an absolute f**kwit over nothing?

Card Shark

Immortal
Save some cash? Cut arguably our best player on his day?

Has this been confirmed anywhere anyway? Or is this Cummings bloke just dribbling on like an absolute f**kwit over nothing?

Like the original offence, don't put yourself in the firing line.

Double their fine!