What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita

coolumsharkie

Referee
f**k off let them be, ffs. What harm are they doing? Who are they intimidating?

They are within their rights as far as the ban goes. The PDJRL sound like they are made up of a bunch of whining chunts.

They have NRL stars attending games and giving up their free time and they go and crucify them over an argument. f**k me whats the world coming to?

carinashark

First Grade
So he went to the game and sat with fans, so what? Probably the best forward we have, game saver on his day. Just manage the problem.

webShark

So he went to the game and sat with fans, so what? Probably the best forward we have, game saver on his day. Just manage the problem.

Why disguise yourself if you don't consider it an issue? Nothing will or should come of it. But it reinforces my view of the merkin. Won't change.

azzah72

Bench
He defied a Ban, broke the sanction.

This is a character trait of someone who does not learn.

Is he hurting anyone? Probably not but a sanction is a sanction.

Ads

First Grade
Who gives a shit? Anyone that wants us to cut Fifita over this is a f**king moron.

cb4

First Grade
Why disguise yourself if you don't consider it an issue? Nothing will or should come of it. But it reinforces my view of the merkin. Won't change.

He didn't disguise himself though. He and his brother were apparently at the fence watching the A grade game.

Surely

Post Whore
It's a disgrace that these pair would give up their time for junior footy, a disgrace, outrage, disgusting, I'm going to stamp my feet.

carcharias

Immortal

Haha
What are you on ?

Disguise was at shark park
Looking thru fence was out woop woop.

Feej

First Grade
This is so much worse than being charged and convicted of fondling some girl. Sack them both immediately I say!

Weaponhead

Coach
They need to get lessons from the flange about how stay involved when banned.

The Penrith bloke could whinge for England, he is that good at it.

carinashark

First Grade
Ah but that's Manly. How Snakes got away with that is amazing. Manly has been doing it for years, a truly smart club that we could learn a lot from.

Marchad

Juniors
f**k off let them be, ffs. What harm are they doing? Who are they intimidating?

They are within their rights as far as the ban goes. The PDJRL sound like they are made up of a bunch of whining chunts.

They have NRL stars attending games and giving up their free time and they go and crucify them over an argument. f**k me whats the world coming to?
The penrith district rugby league should be tickled pink that a couple of NRL players are attending and getting involved in their local competition.

I heard that Penrith wanker on the radio. He was saying they both outside the fence and players went to them after the game.

Can anyone explain how the junior league has any authority outside the confines of the ground?

coolumsharkie

Referee
The penrith district rugby league should be tickled pink that a couple of NRL players are attending and getting involved in their local competition.

Thats exactly right, I am dumbfounded.

I heard that Penrith wanker on the radio. He was saying they both outside the fence and players went to them after the game.

Can anyone explain how the junior league has any authority outside the confines of the ground?

No lets double their fine. :shock::lol:

bluefox1968

Juniors
Honestly, that Phil Cummings bloke comes across as a 'small-fish' in a small pond. I think the power of 'being able to reprimand' an NRL player has got to him...