What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita's Bulldogs Contract terminated

gunnamatta bay

Referee
He wasnt happy about getting two weeks for the shoulder charge because of his clean record but nevertheless accepted he made contact with wolfmans head.

Offer him $500k, the NRL wont want court action, they will make Dogs pay the different of original contract of $850k, and we save $200k per year

cb4

First Grade
If we are only one interested shouldnt we offer lower considering he wanted to go

No

We aren't the only one interested, also don't forget we were not really that close to 850 so don't be fooled that we have gone back to paying overs.

I reckon regardless we must retain him

Correct. We are not the only team that is in for him.

We aren't the only one interested

Really.

Union and Souths have withdrawn interest and Bulldogs their offer. I fail to see who is left apart from us. Which NRL team has 700k left in their cap?

Perhaps he wants to go back to Union so much he is considering France and Japan.

What does his missus reckon?

He has little bargaining power. Offer him less. Else, the moral is f(/k the Sharks around with no consequence as they will still offer the same. Bit like Flanno. Bring ASADA upon us and get a one year holiday and 3 year extension.

Souths say alot of things. The Roosters have an endless supply of money and the Knights need a prop.

However, he will re-sign

coolumsharkie

Referee
Someone needs to stop fantasising. lol

We are talking about the best prop in the game. If he signs with us he will become very loyal to our club after this ordeal.

Thanks for the help Bulldogs. ;)

Someone needs to stop fantasising. lol

We are talking about the best prop in the game. If he signs with us he will become very loyal to our club after this ordeal.

Thanks for the help Bulldogs. ;)

Agreed . I would hate to be held accountable for everything I said at his age. For all the criticism He does seem to be someone who actually does think about things .

Frenzy.

Immortal
Offer him $500k, the NRL wont want court action, they will make Dogs pay the different of original contract of $850k, and we save $200k per year

This one's free. Try to use the phuqing thing.

Neuron.GIF