What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita's Bulldogs Contract terminated

Ads

First Grade
I woke early this morning (about 4am) and read this story. In my semi comatose state it took some comprehending. If this litigation comes to pass it should make for some amusing reading. Needless to say I lapsed into further blissful slumber.

Imagine if he wins! Set for life.

ek999

First Grade
Paul Kent said on TV the other night that the Bulldogs lied about the incident involving Josh Jackson when he was concussed in the match against us.

The bulldogs trainer said he didn't get to Jackson because he was assisting Aidan Tolman at the time....

Kent even showed evidence that Tolman was sitting on the bench but i think it may have been James Graham. They both look the same so it's probably just Kent trying to get a story again.

But either way I do not like the Bulldogs one bit, I think they're a sneaky, spiteful piece of s**t club

Bulldogs never said that he was treating Tolman, that was just Kent. He treated a player (Klemmer I think it was) for a head cut just before the drop out took place. Trainer leaves the field behind the in goal area and has his back to the play at the time Jackson gets concussed. He only comes onto the field after the players get his attention about what was going on

I still think the fine is deserved but management didn't lie like Kent said they did. I also think that Kent will not speak of any of this next week after the 10 minute hammering he did this week

Since 73

First Grade
Bulldogs never said that he was treating Tolman, that was just Kent. He treated a player (Klemmer I think it was) for a head cut just before the drop out took place. Trainer leaves the field behind the in goal area and has his back to the play at the time Jackson gets concussed. He only comes onto the field after the players get his attention about what was going on

I still think the fine is deserved but management didn't lie like Kent said they did. I also think that Kent will not speak of any of this next week after the 10 minute hammering he did this week

ek999

First Grade
The Bulldogs said that he was treating a player, not specifically Tolman. You can confirm this for yourself by watching the replay if you like

Since 73

First Grade
I would not bother to read one thing that came out of the Bulldogs because the place has run on lies and deception since the days of Bullfrog.
He openly and proudly bent the rules and bullshit is part of their DNA.
It is so accepted their former boss is now 2IC of the NRL after staring down a camera and lying about Ben Barba punching his missus.

Because it was the Bulldogs it was expected.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I don't see what he can sue for. Breach of MOU? There was no contract signed so no breach. Interesting.

cronullashark

Juniors
I don't see what he can sue for. Breach of MOU? There was no contract signed so no breach. Interesting.

I'm no legal eagle but in my line of work if I Mislead someone with something I say or do and that person eventually is out of pocket because if something I said or did, I could be sued.

For the record my line if work involves contracts and offers.

Card Shark

Immortal
I'm no legal eagle but in my line of work if I Mislead someone with something I say or do and that person eventually is out of pocket because if something I said or did, I could be sued.

For the record my line if work involves contracts and offers.

The MOU would be a signed contract in simplistic form.

He should be able to squeeze heaps out of the Dogs lemon .

Atm, we should pay him 1/2 the last offer. If we pay him our last offer, how dumb are we!

fizman

Bench
I don't think it's good long term business to low ball Fifi in this situation.

Totally agree with this - maintain integrity and the Sharks will come out of this looking good.

Once the situation is resolved he will be back to his best just in time for Origin and then will fire up for us at the back end of the season.

Totally agree with this - maintain integrity and the Sharks will come out of this looking good.

Once the situation is resolved he will be back to his best just in time for Origin and then will fire up for us at the back end of the season.

Back to his best just in time for Origin how does that help the Sharks, great he is pumped for games that dont count.

He needs to be now playing his best, today he was ordinary

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Glad there is finally something positive happening for the sharks if Wade and Fifi have both re-signed.

And there is no way the sharks or Fifita should be accepting a low ball offer to try and screw the dogs.

Card Shark

Immortal
He needs to be now playing his best, today he was ordinary

His hands this year have been atrocious .

He needs a swift kick up the arse to get him into gear.

Signing him to the contract he was already offered that he snubbed his nose at is doing nothing to help the situation.

Tbh, signing him & Graham is a massive meh to me. Over this shit!

Put up with incompetence too long with our club.

squiddle

Juniors
His hands this year have been atrocious .

He needs a swift kick up the arse to get him into gear.

Agree 100%. He is looking unfit and lazy atm, needs to take a hard look at himself and put in some extra effort outside of training to get back to the form we saw last year.

Latest posts