What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita's Bulldogs Contract terminated

cb4

First Grade
It's all but done with us. But we have done the right thing by Andrew and offered the same deal that saw us get priced out.

But, his saga is not over by a long way with the Bulldogs.

It's all but done with us. But we have done the right thing by Andrew and offered the same deal that saw us get priced out.

But, his saga is not over by a long way with the Bulldogs.

I agree whole heatedly with not trying to low ball him in the climate

We will smell like roses here.

Ok then, a bigger stench, one that won't go away for a long time.

The fallout from this could be very interesting. Who is more important to the dogs? Des or the Castle?

One is a very good coach and the other, well she got rid of the cheer girls.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Paul Kent said on TV the other night that the Bulldogs lied about the incident involving Josh Jackson when he was concussed in the match against us.

The bulldogs trainer said he didn't get to Jackson because he was assisting Aidan Tolman at the time....

Kent even showed evidence that Tolman was sitting on the bench but i think it may have been James Graham. They both look the same so it's probably just Kent trying to get a story again.

But either way I do not like the Bulldogs one bit, I think they're a sneaky, spiteful piece of s**t club

Southern Shark

Juniors
Roy Masters is about the only journo not intertwined with all of Sydney's media because he is based in Melbourne. In Sydney we have radio in bed with Nine, in bed with Fox, inbed with The Telegraph in bed with Telstra. No independence whatsoever. They are all on the payroll.

Quigs

Immortal
Roy Masters is about the only journo not intertwined with all of Sydney's media because he is based in Melbourne. In Sydney we have radio in bed with Nine, in bed with Fox, inbed with The Telegraph in bed with Telstra. No independence whatsoever. They are all on the payroll.

Whose in bed with DUI ?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Whose in bed with DUI ?

inflatable_man_blow_up_doll.jpg

gunnamatta bay

Referee

SMH. A shining beacon in a sea of deceit :)

stevie013

Juniors
Article in smh saying fifita to sue dogs for the full amount of his contract! Also said we have tabled the same offer we tabled previously and he will likely give an answer next week. Don't have a link, sorry. I read on Facebook.

Latest posts