What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita's Bulldogs Contract terminated

Click2000

Juniors
His head will be all over the f**king place now !

We're f**ked either way .....

I still reckon we should sign him.. Useless fat f**k c mon come back to us Sharkies if nobody wants ya, we'll take ya because we'll take any merkin who is looking for a run...

DJShaksta

First Grade
Roosters can't afford him.
Don't listen to their crap about SBW leaving.
They have a number of contracts that go up a notch next year taking a large chunk of that money.

Panda Power 78

Juniors
First time I can recall a club pulling out of a big signing.

Hardly a big signing but didn't Parra do this to Stewart Mills last year ?

http://leagueunlimited.com/news/sharks-statement-relating-to-fifita

The Sharks have been made aware of the latest developments relating to Andrew Fifita and his proposed 2015-2018 NRL Playing Contract with the Bulldogs.

No doubt this situation will be confusing and disappointing for Andrew and the Sharks as a club have an obligation to assist him and his family to manage this issue.

After further review of the situation and until speaking with his Andrew and his management the Sharks are not in a position to make further comment.

This is the media release from the sharks did he not sign to leave the club didnt see his future there and we say have an obligation to assist him, we are bending over again

Special K

Coach
Amazing. He has no leg to stand on legally either...

I would give him our last offer. No point undercutting it. If he wants to stay and move on, do it. If he thought the reaction to the dogs was bad before imagine the whole nrl fan base if he went to Union after this mess. We need him, we aren't sexy. Give him what he wants and look to add quality around him.

LOL though. WOW