What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Filiga to the rescue.

Dave Q

Coach
Dave are you having a fluffy attack ?

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

lol no.

Its been a tough season for you guys.

A mate said to me yesterday "Im worried about the sharks" and I had to reassure him that the fundamentals were good and that they'll be a force next year.

Theres too many good things slipping under the radar.

My mate was a souths die-hard!

Youve got a great team for 2009. Its going to be a year to put right all of the evils from this year.

A cleansing of the rotting flesh...and it will be awesome.

Dave Q

Coach
He was late once, you maybe right.
He was the king of last though.Last to training , last to the bus, last to everything.

Ricky made an example of him that day.

But in his heart, one of the first for committment to the sharks.

That counts for something Reefs.

maxpower3000

Juniors
[B said:
blacktip-reefy[/b];5317047]He's got nothing.

Says the over opinionated loser, sitting in front of a screen with one hand on his balless peenus and his finger tips on the other tapping the keyboard.

Lucky your poster boy Trent is playing for us next year to give you a little bit of pleasure.

Dave Q

Coach
Its been very disheartening to read his critics slam him here.

If he wants that, all he has to do is pick up the newspapers.

Some of you are forgetting how you feel when theres another ugly sharks beat-up in the terror.

I suppose that the next time I see him, I'll tell him how some of the sharks fans feel about him and with a bit of luck he will lose heart in the club, get punted and sign up to a club where he is appreciated.

And what do guys do when they leave the sharks? If they are like our Souths blokes, they have the best seasons of their lives for someone else.

If this is how you some of you treat a friend, Id hate to be your enemy.

Shame Filiga knockers, shame on youse.

maxpower3000

Juniors

Some of you are forgetting how you feel when theres another ugly sharks beat-up in the terror.

I suppose that the next time I see him, I'll tell him how some of the sharks fans feel about him and with a bit of luck he will lose heart in the club, get punted and sign up to a club where he is appreciated.

And what do guys do when they leave the sharks? If they are like our Souths blokes, they have the best seasons of their lives for someone else.

It's what you have to expect with this group of Sharks supporters on this forum, most of them have no idea about football, I also know that players who read the craap on here find this site amusing, I am sure Filiga has enough brains to not take any notice of these jokers.

Dave Q

Coach
Yeah youre right Max, I shouldnt dissapoint him, that would let the good guys here down.

It was supposed to be a happy story but I for one feel pretty empty now.

Karlos is getting a few of the nice things posted up so far handed to him tomorrow and I'll pm those guys and let you know what he said.

If youve cheered him up a bit and made him feel a bit happy, thats a nice gift for him before he knocks off for Xmas and he will enjoy the break a bit better when he reflects on your kind support.

So well done.

maxpower3000

Juniors
Yeah youre right Max, I shouldnt dissapoint him, that would let the good guys here down.

It was supposed to be a happy story but I for one feel pretty empty now.

Karlos is getting a few of the nice things posted up so far handed to him tomorrow and I'll pm those guys and let you know what he said.

If youve cheered him up a bit and made him feel a bit happy, thats a nice gift for him before he knocks off for Xmas and he will enjoy the break a bit better when he reflects on your kind support.

So well done.

Are you kidding me, there is no such thing as a happy story on this forum,
If any of them got of their sorry little backsides and went to the games they would see that Karlos has a ton of potential but if anything he seems to lack a little self belief.
Go the Karlos, YOU CAN DO IT!

Surely

Post Whore
It's what you have to expect with this group of Sharks supporters on this forum, most of them have no idea about football, I also know that players who read the craap on here find this site amusing, I am sure Filiga has enough brains to not take any notice of these jokers.

So what do they think of your previous posts bagging players ?

Quigs

Immortal
Psssstsss psssts - shoosh - psssst

I've also heard that Zammut is unhappy at the panfers.

I just read it in the Panfers Forum - they have a caring Dave Far Q in there too....

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Last edited:

samshark

Juniors

Oh FFS Dave how about you and Karlos both grow a set of balls and pump the fugg up. If poor Karlos is going to get all disheartened because he is copping a bit of criticisim from some fans then I dont want him playing for the sharks at all.

Granted he has had a bad run with injuries but he had a poor year and had reported attitude and training issues which is the reason Sticky gave him a talking to year end.

But in saying this we would all love nothing more than the kid to get his sh*t together and get into first grade and play well and I one for one wish him all the best. But in the mean time Dave dont go going on with all softly sensitive crap. Karlos is under scrutiny just like all the other players. Welcome to life as an NRL player.

Dave Q

Coach
Players have feelings too.

Karlos is loyal to the sharks, its members and fans and I reckon that he deserves a bit of fugging credit and respect.

He is trying his guts out to get back and put in a stellar year.

If thats not good enough, then I suppose nothing is.

And dont tell me what to say or what I should think Samshark. This is not Nazi Germany.

I say my piece and you can say yours.

Last edited:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Players have feelings too.

Karlos is loyal to the sharks, its members and fans and I reckon that he deserves a bit of fugging credit and respect.

He is trying his guts out to get back and put in a stellar year.

If thats not good enough, then I suppose nothing is.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Bwhahahahahahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Stop it Dave. STOP IT!!!! You're killing me.

Fuggin, the champion of sensitive new age Rugby League players.

He needs cheering up for Christmas. This is so funny it can't possibly be true. You make him sound like a 5 year old orphan in Siberia.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is ome pathetically funny sh*te right here people....:lol::lol::lol: