What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

filthy_spammers website: Tim Smith in "for a hell of a season"

http://www.filthy_spammers.com/

Tim Smith in "for a hell of a season"

tim+smith.jpg
Tim Smith spent the off-season training, has shed 4kg and is ready to step his game up another notch, coach Brian Smith was quoted as saying in The Australian today.

"(Prop) Mick Vella walked up and stood beside me when we were watching training last week, because he was injured, and said to me, 'He's gone to another level already, hasn't he? And he has. It's just like he's made the decision that he's going to be as good as he can be," Smith said.

"Every day, he's just been outstanding. Everybody sees his talent, but it's his attitude now that makes me think that he's in for a hell of a season. He's got a great opportunity and if he does that, it will obviously -- because of the role he plays -- help the team to be a real force again." In the article, Smith beams with enthusiasm for the 2006 season, noting that the team has basically retained it's entire playing squad. "It makes a hell of a difference when you're not starting with a new halfback or new hooker ... new forwards or whatever.

http://www.filthy_spammers.com/

Angry_eel

First Grade
ladies and gents we have our peter sterling. the question is who will be the brett kenny of the team.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Good stuff!

I can already see the other teams groaning at the prospect of playing a new and much-improved Tim Smith!

Jono078

Referee
Oh I cant wait for round one :D!

Tim Smith - Great debut season and now saying that his taking his game up a notch. Then there is Johns who is one of the greatest of all time and is still going great.

25 days and a few hours left!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Jono078 said:
Oh I cant wait for round one :D!

Tim Smith - Great debut season and now saying that his taking his game up a notch. Then there is Johns who is one of the greatest of all time and is still going great.

25 days and a few hours left!

should be great, how do you see ticket sales going?

Jono078

Referee
eelavation said:
should be great, how do you see ticket sales going?

Id say it would be a sellout... Its been awhile since we have had a home game for round 1, and better by the fact it is against the Eels. So probably 22-28k maybe, not sure on capacity.

Hurriflatch

Referee
MarkInTheStands said:
Jinx's were for last year. There is no Jinx this year, Just confidence.

THere is still one jinx (Well I guess that's what you'd call it)

Burt must continue to get bashed

last year certain people were calling for his head each and every week while one or two only defended him

if more people start supporting Burt he'll get bad again

;-) :lol:

Smartman

Juniors
Angry_eel said:
like SBW isn't it.

Parramatta players, coaching staff and supporters are setting him to be the next messiah :lol:

Geez he had a good solid debut and people are already proclaiming him the next Peter Sterling :lol:

Good luck with that......

Angry_eel

First Grade
thanks the bloke has a good luck anyway. he turned from a pl player to a certain stater after three trials.