What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final 8 - now confirmed!!

Titans making some errors, do they realise thhey can still be minor premiers if games go thier way?
Someone tell them!

caylo

Bench
I'm not ready to face the conflict of a Titans/Parra clash at Skilled :?
I want to support the Titans and Parra in week one of the finals.
Titans V Knights and Parra V Dogs/Dragons would be awesome.

Parra beats the dogs or Dragons, Titans beat Knights and it's a preliminary final at Suncorp. :thumb

That would be too cool.

I think a Tits/Broncos, Parramatta/Dogs, Manly/Melourne and Knight/StGeorge would be the best combination of the current 8 just considering rilvalry. So it should be 1.Dragons, 2.Dogs, 3.Tits, 4.Melbourne, 5.Manly, 6.Brisbane, 7.Eels and 8.Knights. I personally hope we fnish 6th and beat the titans in week1 at skilled park (a team we have yet to beat)

bartman

Immortal
Yes, 28-24 with kick to come.

That'll pretty much do them, and get us into the 8 regardless of any other results - except the Penrith 79 point turnaroudn scenario :lol:.

bartman

Immortal
All over, we are now confirmed in the top 8 regardless of any other results - unless we lose to Saints by 40, and Penrith beat Newcastle by 40.

Thank you Titans, and well done Parra - when our run started I honestly didn't think we'd get there! :D

Latest posts