What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final 8 - now confirmed!!

Kornstar

Coach
Rabbits ripping the Dragons a new one at the moment, they may put 40 on us next week if they lose 3 in a row!

hindy111

Post Whore
hehehe if they loose they will be so down on confidence-i wana play them first week too : )

jono

Juniors
Only way to miss out now is for a combined Dragons / Panthers double over us and Knights of 80 points. LOL I think we will BEAT the Lizards by 80 points ,judging by tonight!

The Engineers Room

First Grade
We want the Titans to beat the Sea Eagles next week and us beat the Dragons. We will play Dragons or Bulldogs or Dragons first week of the finals. Damn the Cowboys again fr their inept second half. Maybe the Raiders and/or Panthers will beat the Knights. Warriors beating the Broncos would also help.

Glenn

First Grade
From the pre season doom and gloom to Finals Football, really has be a emotional roller coaster of a ride.

bradeel

Juniors
F**KING Manly. I hate those motherf**kers!! The Sharkies are KILLING them, its 10-0, and all of sudden every little arsey bounce goes their way, Luke Douglas gets sent off for a nothing high tackle, and the game is Manly's. Lucky, arsey pricks.

Kornstar

Coach
I remember when Matai broke Ben Smith's nose at Brookvale a few years ago, it was about 400 times more malicious than what Douglas just did and Matai was only placed on report and given a bullsh*t sentence for it!

There would be a million others like this in the NRL without this action.

I have been fed up with the ref's this year, how incompetent can a group of people be before their employer takes action????????

Rober Finch defended The video ref decision last week where Beau Ryan put his foot on the line before he put the ball down. Graeme Hughes and the Talkin Sport crew were amazed and let him know it, the dumb pr*ck had no idea what to say.......

The ref's are a bigger blight on our game than these off field incidents imo.......the difference is that one is swept under the carpet and the other is on the front page!!!!!

Redback71

First Grade
looks like sharks will hang on and win. man i wish i had dollars on rabbits, sharks and eels multi.

bartman

Immortal
current table

bulldogs 38
dragons 36
titans 36
storm 31
broncos 30
sea eagles 30
eels 29
knights 28 (* game in hand)
- - - - -
panthers 27 (are f**ked if knights win)
tigers 26 (only faintly alive if knights lose tomorrow)

forget the rest

sharks 14
roosters 14 - need to hope sharks lose to rabbitohs on saturday night and then beat cowboys on sunday to avoid spoon