What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final - Raiders vs Panthers, Sat. 830 @ CUA Stadium.

maple_69

Bench
Both sides have dominated in the forwards most of the year and have often been quite wasteful with he possession and field position they have won. I tend to think both packs are going well and put the south's pack in the shade. This could be a monumental clash up front.

Cryptic

Juniors
My view is that Canberra need lots of ball to dominate.

... It's sorta hard to dominate with-out it...

That's like saying you need a lot of air to pump up a hot air balloon...

I wonder why that came to mind thinking of the panthers....

Cryptic

Juniors
On some of the Panthers fitness levels... The question is, do you risk them for this week, knowing a win will get you a week off, or rest them this week, knowing a loss doesn't kick you out of the finals?

On some of the Panthers fitness levels... The question is, do you risk them for this week, knowing a win will get you a week off, or rest them this week, knowing a loss doesn't kick you out of the finals?

That would have be in the Panther minds and may lead to some complacency. Knowing if they lose they still get a second bite may be in our favour.

franklin2323

Immortal

They will be sweet. The fact it's a final is the reason they haven't trained they don't want to risk it with a training mishap

goosie

Juniors
panthers will win sat nite and canberra will be eliminated .

panthers v dragons gf or

panthers v warriors gf

Cryptic

Juniors
I think the other fact that, generally speaking, the week off going into the GF is not always what you want my play into it...

Extra - on NRL.com Tongue said he is "close" to good for the weekend :)

goosie

Juniors
oh god Cryptic how is that a fact lol ;) well if you wanna be like that then FACT canberra raiders are going to lose sat nite ;) hahahahahaha and i will be back on here sunday morning giving you heaps lol ;p

betcats

Referee
Should be a good game tomorrow night, Forward battle will be special. I remember two or three disgusting penalties that helped you guys out a lot last time we played so hopefully the refs are a lot better this time.

betcats

Referee
yeah and its fine to be angry over a few decisions going against you but to carry on about it for weeks is just weird.

maybe a lot of the raider trolling is to do with the blatant disrespect we got after that game from your lot. it goes both ways. if you cry over a win for WEEKS at a time then maybe you are saying your opponents are sh*t and needed the ref to get the win. we beat you fair and square. all sides have to deal with a home crowd as we will this weekend.

Mate have a whinge, the Panthers have been given no credit all season long despite being in the top 2 most of the season and finishing second while scoring the most points all season with (i think) the second best win record against the top 8 teams this season. We are still written off as not a threat by pretty much everyone. Besides its not like Canberra fans never have anything to say about the refs, anyway lets just hope for a good game with no ref blunders.

skeepe

Immortal
Should be a good game tomorrow night, Forward battle will be special. I remember two or three disgusting penalties that helped you guys out a lot last time we played so hopefully the refs are a lot better this time.

f**k me dead you guys are a bunch of dropkick whinging merkins.

I can't wait till we smash your sorry, pathetic excuse for a team on Saturday night because it will make the tears of complete and utter oxygen thiefs such as yourself so sweet.

The worst thing is that you bunch of numpty wanker nincompoops have brought this sort of bile out of me about a team I actually have quite a soft spot for.

Just f**k off back to Penrith and enjoy Elliott extending his 0% finals record.

goosie

Juniors
i now no how geniused and scummy the majority of raiders supporters are!! lol just gota browse the forums haha so so bogan .

Timbo

Staff member
i now no how geniused and scummy the majority of raiders supporters are!! lol just gota browse the forums haha so so bogan .

Penrith fans. Calling anyone else on earth a bogan.

I've seen it all now.

skeepe

Immortal

At least we can spell. Another fine example of the Penrith school system no doubt.