What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FINAL SCARF VOTE - No more suggestions

My favourite rear design is:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

STG-MACCA

Bench
Hey all, I am opening up a new poll to finalise the rear design for the pending scarf group order.

The poll has most of the options that were suggested from this site, however a couple were excluded because they won't fit.

The winning option at the end of the poll will be the option that is produced. I realise everyone wants to make suggestions and they have all been great, but we can't do them all, and it's important that a decision is made on the options in this poll.

The front is "DRAGON ARMY"

Rear options are listed below - You can choose two options, the highest votes wins:
VOTING CLOSES THURSDAY

Scarfdesign.png

Last edited:

STG-MACCA

Bench
I'm not a big fan of option 5......a little too MUFC for me.
However a votes a vote, and the winning choice will be produced.

STG-MACCA

Bench
what happened to til i die?

Too many spelling queries
Die is way too Tupacish
St.George / SAINT GEORGE was also debatable & possible legal implications if included.
Not keen on copying other scarves from other teams (see links)

http://www.thefootballnation.co.uk/acatalog/Livi-Til-I-Die-Livingston-Scarf.html

http://coveshop.sydneyfc-unofficial....d&productId=16

In the end, there is plenty of good options that have been well supported to warrant leaving this out this time.

Last edited:

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
I think options 5 and 6 are the best cause they actually follow on with the front
Dragon Army.. united we stand!
or Dragon Army.. Sing Loud Stand Proud!

OurRedV

Juniors
Yeah I get it, but I just know that every time I wave it i'd feel dirty thinking about United. But mehh, it's a vote so let's just see what pans out.

STG-MACCA

Bench
IMHO, United We Stand is sh*t-house. We aren't Manchester United.

I agree, and to be honest, we are not anyone else, we are the dragon army, and we are St.George. I would prefer to have something unique and genuinely us!

Don't forget you can choose two options, so if your first choice misses out, you still have input into getting your second choice over the line.