What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FINAL SCARF VOTE - No more suggestions

My favourite rear design is:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doug2234

First Grade
I don't think it sounds fruity at all.......Just dont hold that side up haha.

Its probably because for some reason in my head i can imagine Big Gay Al sitting there celebrating "Red V for Eternity!! Superrrr"

BUT im not too fussed to be honest.

Its not my first choice but i dont hate it :D

Last edited:
In an ideal world it would be good if 'Dragon Army' was on one side and on the other we all got to pick our own thing - whether it be some of the abover mentioned, our name/nickname, favourite number, favourite player etc etc

But it would be virtually impossible to do that, but it would be great!!!

dragons21

First Grade
(I think) as macca saidwe need something that is US, something we can relate to, something that is DRAGONARMY- and not just a cuddly slogan that could be adopted by any team, or any overnight support group such as- united we stand, we are one we are many etc. Red V for eternity looks like something the club would of tossed out in a Red V commercial (i know it wasnt), thats why i voted for Everywhere we go...which is by far and beyond our best chant, and one that is relevant as EVERYWHERE WE GO....we are seen, we are heard, we are known

boxa777

Coach
I don't think it sounds fruity at all.......Just dont hold that side up haha.

Looks like it is going to be red v for eternity.. Will be making sure that bad boy doesnt see the light of day haha.. not unless im wearing something pink.

SaintTPP

First Grade
Looks like it is going to be red v for eternity.. Will be making sure that bad boy doesnt see the light of day haha.. not unless im wearing something pink.
:lol: Why is it that bad?? What part....the 'eternity'? I dont get it. Geez now Im even havign second thoughts hehe can we ever all agree.

Last edited:

boxa777

Coach
:lol: Why is it that bad?? What part....the 'eternity'? I dont get it. Geez now Im even havign second thoughts hehe can we ever all agree.

Still getting the scarves though. Dragon Army on the outside.

And yes it's the eternity.

boxa777

Coach
Forgive my ignorance - but what's gay about eternity?

Mate, it's not gay and it's not a big issue at all. Just not my preference but the scarves will be a great addition. Just stirring and killing some time.

For what it's worth - apologies about the 'eternity' bagging. You seem to have a real fondness for it.

Cooper-Man

Bench
looks like everyone is pretty much against United we stand and also Red V for eternity.

Maybe we should just go with "Fire Up". I guess it just means what it says.

Fire the f**k up...............

SaintTPP

First Grade
looks like everyone is pretty much against United we stand and also Red V for eternity.

Maybe we should just go with "Fire Up". I guess it just means what it says.

Fire the f**k up...............
Well thats my least fav HAHAHA. Just thought I'd add my input lol.....

I think go with whatever wins. Or if some people have changed thier minds, we make a final Poll with the Top 3 from this vote, for which everyone can only vote once.

STG-MACCA

Bench
Guys, you know it's approx 1m in length, and putting fire up on it will look pretty gay as it's only 6 characters. It needs some length but not too long lol.

If Eternity is a problem, then I'm all out of suggestions.
Everywhere we go is a fantastic song, but it's a school song, that is done to death by every school and other supporter groups from every league in the world. It's not very original, but you can get away with it in a song, but this thing is going to print and will be there for ETERNITY

Steel Dragon

Bench
Mate, it's not gay and it's not a big issue at all. Just not my preference but the scarves will be a great addition. Just stirring and killing some time.

For what it's worth - apologies about the 'eternity' bagging. You seem to have a real fondness for it.

I just thought it mighta been something that the gay community adopted that I wasnt aware of - like rainbows and the word 'fabulous' and croc shoes.

STG-MACCA

Bench
F*CK ME FIRE UP, I SAID F*CK ME FIRE UP

If it's stars that's required, we can order these:
US-soccer-scarf-aa1-e1266984978902-300x58.jpg

Latest posts