What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Week One

Old Timer

Coach
Old mate already had the obituary advertised and the eulogy prepared.

Fool with no foresight.
Shows what a jerk you really are
I never wrote a eulogy I simply asked people their opinion prior to the game rather than people espousing a different one after it.
By the way you have failed to answer the question as to where you have been all season you August good time Chaley.

Old Timer

Coach
The result was a clear result of the issue of having some players living in Wollongong and the others in Sydney
The bus journeys obviously took there toll on the Broncos who stayed up late watching videos of how we get to and from training and trying to lipread what the boys were saying about tactics.

My man Gasnier

Juniors
Shows what a jerk you really are
I never wrote a eulogy I simply asked people their opinion prior to the game rather than people espousing a different one after it.
By the way you have failed to answer the question as to where you have been all season you August good time Chaley.

Ahh what a crock. You had as buckleys and none, mate. It's too late to redeem your loyalty to the team now.

Being a member of a forum doesn't equate to being a loyal supporter, you're the perfect example of that.

Old Timer

Coach
Ahh what a crock. You had as buckleys and none, mate. It's too late to redeem your loyalty to the team now.

Being a member of a forum doesn't equate to being a loyal supporter, you're the perfect example of that.
I see you are still avoiding the questions I posed to you.
With more than 55 years of following the Saints my credentials are not in question but you who have turned up late in the piece in 2018 and certainly deserve very close scrutiny.
I need to redeem nothing so your pompous notion that you somehow get to select who is "true" & who is not is just more fanciful sycophantic shit from yet another apologist for a very badly managed club.
Obviously you are just another back room boy trying to justify the unjustifiable.

My man Gasnier

Juniors
With more than 55 years of following the Saints my credentials are not in question but you who have turned up late in the piece in 2018 and certainly deserve very close scrutiny.
I need to redeem nothing so your pompous notion that you somehow get to select who is "true" & who is not is just more fanciful sycophantic shit from yet another apologist for a very badly managed club.
Obviously you are just another back room boy trying to justify the unjustifiable.

Hahaha. Champion, our club is going great guns. All numbers are healthy and the team is performing well. You're the sycophant hoping the club does badly and that your opinion will actually count for something.

You're an observer, mate. You don't support the team, you just watch games and then critique them. That's not support, you disloyal sycophant.

Don’t worry OT He made statements regarding me but couldn’t come up with the evidence to back it up he’s a f**king fraud

Hahaha. Champion, our club is going great guns. All numbers are healthy and the team is performing well. You're the sycophant hoping the club does badly and that your opinion will actually count for something.

You're an observer, mate. You don't support the team, you just watch games and then critique them. That's not support, you disloyal sycophant.
Wrong use of the word sycophant shows you what a moron you really are #FRAUD

Old Timer

Coach

You and your avatar talking about disloyal what a f**king joke.
No more pretentious wankers than you and your French rugby mate.
Very doubtful that you have ever laced on a boot and just remember before you answer that whilst your ballet shoes do have laces they don’t have sprigs so they don’t count.

Carlton

Juniors

OT I don't always agree with you but this MMG goose is something we can agree on, an absolute tosser. He is part of the management, board, coaching staff or related in some way and displays the usual disdain for the true fans that they have shown for the last two decades.

Let him go and dont argue with him he is the most divisive poster on this forum. His whole argument is the managment, coaching and board are gods and the fans that have supported the team for over 50 or 60 years in many cases are low life scum. Typical of the club dont want to know how you feel just want your money.

My man Gasnier

Juniors
Typical of the club dont want to know how you feel just want your money.

Hahaha. No one cares about your feelings, you mug! Either support the team or don't. Either way I'd think you blokes have been around long enough to know that your personal opinion counts for little. Grow up.

Old Timer

Coach
Interesting to note this week that there were so many less penalties and the games more flowing - all of a sudden we found out form again like the early rounds.

Suits us much more
In the early rounds there were lots of penalties of which we were the recipient many times over, so your post is a little misguided on that front.
On Sunday we displayed concerted effort and controlled aggression for the entire 80 minutes and that is what has been missing.

Old Timer

Coach
Hahaha. No one cares about your feelings, you mug! Either support the team or don't. Either way I'd think you blokes have been around long enough to know that your personal opinion counts for little. Grow up.
You obviously do care otherwise you wouldn't keep posting your shit in response to others intelligent conversations.
Whilst it would be very easy to ignore you, I do like the fact that you actually think you are winning the contest and that we are worried or influenced by your posts.
The reality is that is fun to see you keep turning up *removed*
Won't be long before you are posting in brail.

My man Gasnier

Juniors
You obviously do care otherwise you wouldn't keep posting your shit in response to others intelligent conversations.
Whilst it would be very easy to ignore you, I do like the fact that you actually think you are winning the contest and that we are worried or influenced by your posts.
The reality is that is fun to see you keep turning up *removed*
Won't be long before you are posting in brail.

Sorry I stopped reading after you said intelligent conversations. Not sure how you and your circle jerkers repeating the same thing every week for 15 weeks is "intelligent conversation".

If there were any truth to the rest of your ramble, I could take solace *removed*, old timer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Old Timer

Coach
Sorry I stopped reading after you said intelligent conversations. Not sure how you and your circle jerkers repeating the same thing every week for 15 weeks is "intelligent conversation".

If there were any truth to the rest of your ramble, I could take solace *removed*, old timer.
So typical of you to be so easily persuaded to stay in the loop.
You said you stopped reading and then replied to the last comment so time or you to stop misleading this forum.
*removed*

Latest posts