What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals

Feej

First Grade
Geez, all the soufs love in the media this week will be unbearable. Channel nein already have them backed in as premiers, and the nein judiciary sat after the game and proclaimed that Luke has no case to answer.

Who sets the agenda for rugby league?

Feej

First Grade
Good luck to the Bunnies but I think I will be over the hype by week's end.

I'm over it already. Couldn't help themselves and had to play 'Glory, Glory, to South Sydney' at the beginning of tonights game telecast.

Glad I'm out of the country next friday.

eddiesmith

Juniors
Go Doggies but the pink merkins seem to have other ideas, only good news is it took 10 straight penalties to finally score so maybe the Panthers just don't have the ability to score enough to win even with so much help

chewsta

First Grade
I dont think it matters who wins out of the Pennies and dogs. The NRL want Souths to win it all and thats exactly what will happen.

chewsta

First Grade
Is Brent Kite the softest prop in the NRL? Ive not seen him take a single hitup where he doesnt catch the ball, stop dead 2 metres before the defence, spin around in circles and try to ball play. Just run straight and play the ball you cat.

Southern Shark

Juniors
The no teeth's will be the shortest priced favorites in many years. Dogs are busted. South's at full strength if Luke gets off.

Quigs

Immortal
Nothing to do with Inglis,Burgess,Luke,Reynolds,Walker,Johnson and Teo I guess.

I'll have the same as what James Graham is on. Shit he is a machine.

(Souffs will win it but when it comes to GFs - always remember 73)

Back then all the ex-spurts all said that Tommy Bishop should tell his team not to turn up and just forfiet the match. The poor old Sharks went within a pubic hair of pulling off a shock result.

Cronullafied.

Card Shark

Immortal
Is Brent Kite the softest prop in the NRL? Ive not seen him take a single hitup where he doesnt catch the ball, stop dead 2 metres before the defence, spin around in circles and try to ball play. Just run straight and play the ball you cat.

Ummm.....how about Richard Prior, the dancer ??

Run with no evil, hold the ball with no evil!

The Popper

Bench
Watched the NSW Cup GF. Penrith were just like their first grade - pinging the ball around - constant backing up , etc, etc for a big win. Damned shame we can't be like that rather than our 5 hitups and a kick. Maybe we should employ Terry Lamb.

Latest posts