What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals

gregstar

Referee
the best commentator is mute.

and mute has been the best commentator by a mile given voss is out in the cold.

Weaponhead

Coach
9 banned Gould from calling Easts semi finals a few years ago because he couldnt control the bias. Fittler needs to go as well. He adds nothing to coverage. Just a dopey ex player trying to be comic relief. Sterlo is a professional and Fittler is an imbeci

By the way 9 sux. Most fans believe the f**ken easts mafia run the game. Plenty of evidence supports that view.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Fittler is an embarrassment as is most of the 9 commentary. Wally and Gus (when he's not nitpicking Rabbits) are the only ones contributing anything worth while. Rabbits is way past it & should hang up the microphone permanently.

Hard not to agree with all of that mate.

eddiesmith

Juniors
Enjoyed last nights game, as bad as the Rorters are, JT's bitching every f**king year is more irritating, my most hated player in the game so glad to see them lose and on the back of a Video Ref no try in the dying seconds, f**kING GOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see the Doggies knock off Manly tonight, they are hitting some form at the right time and gotta love them now that Ennis is coming to the Sharkies (Plus I cant stand Manly or the Panthers next week...)

Card Shark

Immortal
It never ceases to amaze me how successful the Dogs are.

They have looked very ordinary at times this year including coming into the finals.

Then they "jag" 2 wins & all of a sudden they are looking like they could make the big dance again. Knowing how they find a way to win, I reckon they will once again get the job done against the Panthers (not that I want it).

Would be good to follow such a successful team :?

Quigs

Immortal
It never ceases to amaze me how successful the Dogs are.

They have looked very ordinary at times this year including coming into the finals.

Then they "jag" 2 wins & all of a sudden they are looking like they could make the big dance again. Knowing how they find a way to win, I reckon they will once again get the job done against the Panthers (not that I want it).

Would be good to follow such a successful team :?

You know that I was extemely excited when it was announced that we had signed Chris Anderson as coach and the first thing I remember about it was him saying that he wanted to bring to the sharks the Bulldogs style of attitude.

He was going to change the mentality of the club and harden us.

Well we all know - the rest was history.

No one f**ks with CRONULLAFIZATION.

All is well guys, no need to have your grand final viewing spoiled by the Channel 9 conga-line of suckholes. Roy and HG will be calling the big one on ABC News Radio.

Quigs

Immortal
All is well guys, no need to have your grand final viewing spoiled by the Channel 9 conga-line of suckholes. Roy and HG will be calling the big one on ABC News Radio.

Saw that Tom.... Now the choice between Channel Nein imbeciles and HG.

No Contest.

Ads

First Grade
problem is HG and roys call is on about a 3 second delay.
It is unwatchable.

I tried it last year.

Watch it through Foxtel and pause the start then sync up with Roy and HG. Did it last year. Works a treat.

webShark

Just read the judiciary are not charging Josh Jackson for his chicken wing tackle. Game is becoming more like Union with fans not understanding the penalties etc. Well I don't. Looked a sure fire 1-2weeks from what I've seen this year.

yeah but finals.
so...no pen

i really think souths need to use TEO and Burgess as mercinarys this week.

bash the shit out of the halves early.

RUBIKS

Juniors
I've got a curious question if anyone can help me out...

On Saturday arvo, watching the country local news they mentioned Pierce had a bender after the game and was dragged out of a club by police for refusing to leave the premises.

I didn't really pay much attention because I thought it would be in the main Sydney news later on. However I haven't heard peep or squat since.

Did something actually happen or not?

Latest posts