What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals

gregstar

Referee
You know that I was extemely excited when it was announced that we had signed Chris Anderson as coach and the first thing I remember about it was him saying that he wanted to bring to the sharks the Bulldogs style of attitude.

He was going to change the mentality of the club and harden us.

Well we all know - the rest was history.

No one f**ks with CRONULLAFIZATION.
:lol::lol::lol:

gregstar

Referee
problem is HG and roys call is on about a 3 second delay.
It is unwatchable.

I tried it last year.

simple - don't watch the game at all - just listen to it.

i still remember listening to roy & hg call the '94 grand final.

martin bella knocked-on the kickoff & they were hilarious.

"the Squirrel Gripper!!!!!!!" :lol::lol::lol:

so apparently the NSW cup GF is this weekend?

Pennies against someone. Illawarra. lets go with that. unless its Newcastle

so..what games do they have on GF day?

Quigs

Immortal
1st Grade
Holden Cup
Winners of NSW Cup v Winners of QLD Cup

Bewdy Newks..... State of Origin Cups Cup.

We could call it the Satts, Artie, Hornery,Quigs cup. Named after legends that have played in both states.

The Rugby League could even fly me down to attend the big GF Day and present the winning side with the Trophy.

Card Shark

Immortal
76 years since the Rabbitohs & Roosters last played in a finals game - unbelievable stat.

Goes to show how bad the Rabbits have been for a while.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
I hope Souffs win, but I reckon whoever does win there won't be the big boxheaded roosters prop or the Wabbits #9 will be playing in next weeks GF.

They are done for.

May as well go out and create some mayhem in the next 40 minutes.

Quigs

Immortal
Gee I hope both sides life their intensity in defence in the 2nd half. These wet lettuce tackles are just plain boring.

SadShark

Bench
Oh, a big hi and shout out to those queer coight lickin, arse stains that are and have been responsible for constructing this malignant tumor of a pretend rugby league club over the last 47-years.

Go belt a good hour and a half of the "Anal Intruder" with the peeled banana attachment, as seen in the Top Secret movie, deep into your free beer laden colon.

Card Shark

Immortal
Oh, a big hi and shout out to those queer coight lickin, arse stains that are and have been responsible for constructing this malignant tumor of a pretend rugby league club over the last 47-years.

Go belt a good hour and a half of the "Anal Intruder" with the peeled banana attachment, as seen in the Top Secret movie, deep into your free beer laden colon.

48 years ;-)

Latest posts