What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

finch abusers f... off

OVP said:
A geniused post like this CANNOT go unanswered.

You call yourself a Roosters fan Stalin, and yet you are quite happy to see the sh*ttest halfback the world has EVER seen play for our club. I think its YOU who isnt the true Roosters fan. You seem to be happy with mediocrity, something OUR club is NOT HAPPY AT ALL with, and yet you call yourself a true Roosters fan. Go and swallow your own sludge and drown on it ... you aint a true Roosters fan if we ALL smacked you in the head together !!

We DEMAND success !! and if you arent a part of that, then you cant be hated, and therefore cant be a true Roosters fan. We DEMAND to be hated !! And i have no doubts our club will deliver the hatred back again in spades during the 2006 season LOL.

Have you purchased your swans season ticket yet??

Smartman

Juniors
Generalissimo Stalin said:
i assure you they will make the finals and top 4 too with finch and even anasta

LOL yes both will be playing premier league
icon6.gif

Fibroman

First Grade
Finch might sneak into cambridge park a reserves with some coaching, and some fricken braces on his choppers.

Fibroman

First Grade
Finch has got a smile like a down hill slalom course...............fair dinkium.........it is a rough set of choppers. GOOD LUCK MRS FINCH (u fool).

Even a tyrant such as starlin would be turning in his grave knowing a dipstick like yourself has taken his alias, you really do have no grasp on reality do you?

I hope finch has been fitted for his jets jersey next season, if he hasnt he better get there quick smart beacuse pierce and watts will be after that spot and he may miss the boat.

Pretzal mouth will be gone, get used to it

The Foff will reign supreme

f**k off Finch

rufus youngblood said:
Even a tyrant such as starlin would be turning in his grave knowing a dipstick like yourself has taken his alias, you really do have no grasp on reality do you?

I hope finch has been fitted for his jets jersey next season, if he hasnt he better get there quick smart beacuse pierce and watts will be after that spot and he may miss the boat.

Pretzal mouth will be gone, get used to it

The Foff will reign supreme

f**k off Finch

!!!! глупый

rufus youngblood said:
Boring

hide behind a foreign language you chicken sh*t genius, you can ride but you cant hide little boy.

Why is it that IQ challenged people always have to revert to profanities for??

rufus youngblood said:
You tell me, your the mentally challenged person who started this thread.

Oh yeah you think finch is great.

i read what a johns thinks of finchnikov as a player which is good enough for me. Maybe you can post how many NRL games you have played or your playing career as one figures you are just a frustrated nobody jealous of someone who can do something that you can never do.

marshall stalin said:
i read what a johns thinks of finchnikov as a player which is good enough for me. Maybe you can post how many NRL games you have played or your playing career as one figures you are just a frustrated nobody jealous of someone who can do something that you can never do.

I can kick a ball 5 mtrs
I can throw an inside pass
I can go missing in big games
I did play alongside Fittler for 4 yrs
He did make me look good
I do have a dad that doesnt do much

I dont and never have blamed others for my mistakes
I dont have a set of teeth like barbed wire
I dont pretend to be something im not
I can kick a drop goal
When i played i had more than one option

If johns likes finch so much lets swap jarrad mullin for brett finch

OVP

Coach
Immortal said:
I was thinking of investing shares into FOFF...

You would do well my friend. We are listing it as a public company on the Stock Exchange if Finch is half next year :lol:

Even if Finch leaves, im sure the Foff will be transferred easily to his new club ;-) ... you know, saves money and hassles just to list the prick on the stock exchange lol.

OVP

Coach
Choppies said:
what about when he retires?
What will be of the FOFF then?

then we have an even harder job keeping him out of coaching. Could u imagine it ? Ye Gods !! ;-):lol: